Is Anyone Going to TriCity??

casey69fan1

i was j/w whos skipping out at farmington to go with the Outlaws???

Probably not very many. Most of the guys at Farmington don't want to take the chance of having motor problems because of the FAST half mile track. I just wish they would on occasion, would love to see what they could do.

The multis don't run on the 1/2 mile they run on the 1/4 mile track and the gearing is real close to Farmington

I'm sure he's talking about the sprint cars. Few of them ever venture up to Granite. If you're looking to move up I don't know why you wouldn't go. You can gear it safe enough and just ride around. If nothing else you would start getting used to the higher speed. Just driving somewhat straight down the straightaways at that speed takes some learning. The big boys weave around quite a bit but seldom touch.

The guys at Farmington dont want to miss out on points.They sometimes race at Pevely , when the outlaws go there.At least Timmy Montgomery did before.

usnvet72 said:
The guys at Farmington dont want to miss out on points.They sometimes race at Pevely , when the outlaws go there.At least Timmy Montgomery did before.

Farmington usually shuts down when the WoO are at Pevely, that's why alot of them make the haul.

Back