Is anyone ready yet?

Wheel21

Modified Racer
anyone ready for the racing season yet....got your cars ready to go? I'm pretty close just missing a few minor things...once i get my clutch the mtor will be going in. attach some pics of your progress if you have any...

Attachments

• mod 1.jpg
    mod 1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 267
  • mod 2.jpg
    mod 2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 233
  • mod motor.jpg
    mod motor.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 299
It's wild looking at such a good looking engine. This crate thing is fantastic. I hope it really takes off. It's going to make for some unbelieveable racing.

weight jack? hmm i had to mess with some brackets on the LR...we'll see if it's right...i have no idea, i'm new in this class..hehe

Thanks Sean....waiting on my vinyl now!

well i'm pretty much done now i think...or i should say i hope because the $$ is just about gone. hehe Got to drive it for the first time today and buddy it was fun! I've never drove a race car other than my ol mini stock and i can't wait to get it on the track now. Now just got to get it set up and scaled.

Attachments

• Mod Crate.jpg
    Mod Crate.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 215
  • Mod Right.jpg
    Mod Right.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 233
  • mod left.jpg
    mod left.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 181
IMG_4743.jpg

IMG_4738.jpg

The modified is pretty much done, except for the rear end. We set the motor in this week. The old street stock is getting there. We need to hang the body and set the motor in it. The old street stock ran there from 97-2000. Use to get around the track pretty good. Should be there opening night with the modified I dont know if we'll get the SS ready.

Wheel 21 what kind of chassis do you have? Looks alot like mine.
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/litlmelzie/IMG_4738.jpg

Car Is About Done

Car Is About Done Got A Little Bit Of Smaller Things To Do Yet Add The Rear End Motor Tran And Drive Shaft And Letter It Yet We Hope To Be Done Soon.this Car Wouldn't Be To This Point With Out The Hard Work And Dedication Of My Brother Inlaw Dad And Myself And Also S&p For The Work They Have Done So I Would Like To Thank These Guys.POSTED SOME PIC HOPE THEY WORKED.PIC ARE TO BIG RIGHT NOW ILL TRY TO GET THEM SMALLER SO I CAN POST THEM

Back