Is barney fif going to be there

Tyson

Its about time for someone to Put rusty off the track. It was getting old watching him win every night. The rock is going down fast as hell if they dont do something it is not going to last much longer. And that going to ****. bobobobobobobobobobobobob.O YEA FOR GOT CAN NOT BO AT THE ROCK. IF BARNEY FIF GOING TO BE THERE.

I think its ****s big time that Rusty aint coming back (that's what i was told). He pretty much ruled the rock and I enjoyed watching him fly around the track, no one could beat him. I dunno what all happend last friday but from what I heard he was spun out by another modified and then he retaliated with his car and all this and that. Personally i hope Rusty comes back and continues kicking everyone's *** their at the rock! GO RUSTY!

First off, its Barney FIFE. If you are referring to the rented track security in the stands, then the answer is yes. They are just another step we have had to take to keep peace. Second: if you want to BOO (got that, B-O-O!) whatever driver you dont care for, I'm sorry but we dont condone that crap. Chances are fairly good that the driver that you are harrassing has a little son or daughter sitting within earshot of you. That isn't cool & can traumatize a little kid. We are a family oriented track & promote that kind of atmosphere. I am all for freedom of speech & all that jazz but have some decency & morals about yourself. If you do not like a particular driver, that is your choice. All we ask is that if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all or keep it within close range so that it doesnt affect those around you.
As far as Rusty, I loved watching him boogie around that track. There are only a handful of drivers that can manhandle the Rock like he has. Last Friday night was unfortunate but it happens. He is welcome back any time & I personally would love to see one heck of a race between him & the newly returned Brian Worley. Thanks again for everyone's continued support. See you July 30th!

My theory on the whole situation is that if you don't like who's winning, or don't like how a track runs it's show, then don't go watch. Because of people making threads like this one, alot of tracks loose potential cars and fans. I'm impressed how hard all the officials work to make a good show and handle some of the idiots in the pits. I will admit, it does scare me with the no cursing rule, but I can understand why it is in effect. As far as rusty, I've never got to really get to see him race, but I heard he's a great driver. What happened Friday was uncalled for, and if I was a track promoter, he would be on thin ice, but then again tempers are always high when it's that hot out. I know mine was, but I took mine out on my car and helmet

Back