is it safe in here yet ?

little tiffany

i am one of the younger readers
please keep this place clean for all of us .no more of this stuff
no more bad pictures or words thank you

Originally posted by shannon
ah dr. johns-yes many times i have bought slightly used items from them.i can remember like it was yesterday the blowup doll i purchased for a gift.they told me the owner returned it because his pp didn't do it justice,so he traded it in for a pp pump.as a local bussiness owner i like to thank my customers for there SUPPORT and i try to send them dr.johns gift cards as a token of my appreciation.i do buy in quantities also,but latley some of my friends have forgotton to pick up their items-smurf still has to pick up his anal beads,jeff your crouchless panties are in(the ones that say christmas open house)jason your zebra thong is in and tracy your double ended black dong is in,:D

could you insert a hooters girl spread eagle on my hood,just a thought

where will the hooters girl sit,wait i know:D

lack of snatch increases my pulling power:D

does drive clean mean i have to wear a clean thong?????

i get 20% off at doctor johns for being a frequent customer,maybe they can sponser me next year?????hope you like the soap on a rope just watch where you put it:D

sfcr, i did get to see bill's cousin flash her big boobs,bad thing is so did he,it was a full moon saturday

i knew i shouldn't of went there,as for being a perv,thanks for the compliment:D

cumming soon,oh i didn't go there

well when i got arrested they sure did a good job of locking my wrist together:( they work good in my sex dungon,so when the wife pulls in the driveway all i got to do is cut my girlfriend loose so she can go out the window-no key to mess with:D

i will also refrain from asking jj how he knows what kitty taste like,oops

hey maggie,whats your measurments,baby

very afraid:D tracy ever consider becoming a lesbian????if i was a woman i would:D

OUCH!!!!

I'm laughing here. I don't think shannon was excluding himself from what we've done on here. We just don't want to offend anyone....right?

I'm still cracking up here. :D :D

Forget the made up names and just put it out there like a man. :D :D

YEAH THESE MADE UP NAMES ARE GETTING VERY OLD QUICK!!! BE A MAN OR WOMAN AND POST BY YOU REAL SCREEN NAME:D :D !!!!!!!!!

YEAH SMURF, WHAT YOU SAID:D :D

Hey I didn't get to call you back last night. But I guess you already know that.

but

did you remember to post that all of these post happened some time ago,i did see that my actions were not very nice-i said i was wrong and so be it-since you are such a follower of mine you would of already figured this out-i know you are a "child" and when you GROW up you too can see that when people make mistakes,and say that they will try to do better,they will-but for people who like to bring up the past,you will never be satisfied with my past actions,if you note i am one of the first people who said lets clean our site up,i am sure you can find that in the recent arcives if mom and dad doesn't mind you staying up to do so,and i can't say our site is for young viewers,that was why it was brought up-so youngsters like yourself can view it-i hope this information will help you as you grow to adulthood and find no one is perfect,no even us mini stock racers:eek:

but wait you forgot about harold1-4 the maggie's and rock lover ohh what about monica and mr clinton man I bet these people can party with themselves don't they have a term for people like this uummmmm can't think of the name of it but he do make medicine for it:D :D :D

and

and if it makes tiffiny feel better -i have NEVER used a screen name other than my own-no harolds,maggies,rock lovers,aunt jemima,mr.clinton,hillery,monica,never a one -i take responisibility for my own actions

Freedom of speech

Little tiff....

If you can't handle it... don't reed the post. We are not holding a gun to your head. Grow up!

Sorry Shannon , the message was kind of meant to thank those that really had said that stuff on here was wrong ,

I was not picking on you, I just could not find anything bad on anyone else at the time , I only searched your name and since I had found so much I stopped

but change is good , i dont mind at all what messages are on here . it was just meant for all to think

I just read some of your stuff and thought of this saying that I was taught
Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone,

In response to the PMs I've gotten, I'm NOT "little miss tiffany" - I am RACEWIDOW and on occasion a while back - KITTEN. Sorry, but I say what I want and when I want and don't hide behind any screen name - all of you know who I am when I say something.

OHHH MY GOSH

Poor little Tiffany...How would she ever know those were bad post unless she was already aware of those things , Maybe its the up bringing ...My kids sure dont know what anal beads are ..r if they are bad .... and a thong they would not even know what it is..

And the blowup doll..They would think it was a barbie doll are something ...

My Gosh and Smurf ..(did you ever get those beads) ..I want to know what they are..

I cant help but to LMAO but this was so funny ..and Shannon shame on you for your pass mistakes..But all is forgiving..lol

And to think I must of missed all those post before and I thought BAD BOB was bad... ohhh my...LMAO LMAO>LOL

Hi SMURF

Well.......... I guess the "SMURF" is a self appointed RAMS forum member moderator. Smurf, I'm not going anywhere:D Your buddy Harold

Harold, you know how stuck up those people from Patton are. Just becuse they gots 7, 8 or even 13 cars and trucks parked around their house they feels high and mighty. Not everyone can afford their own salvage yard!! Now when I was in the ghetto we had two Cadillacs and a Honda. Buts nobody ever messed with them. My old man back then, you know, Bad Bob, heed cut them from one side to another, specially if theys got in one of the Caddys.

LMAO

Yall are to much ... hey pancake lady..Did ya know Bad Bob when he was just a wee little young fellow with a small lollipop..

Yall keep posting I know I,s gots to be losing a pound or 2 for every post here...I cant stop laughing ...

Back