Is Mtv Going To Ump Streetstocks?

4gearheadz

Does anyone know what is going on? It's time to start building our motors, if UMP SS come does that mean the Hobby Stocks are gone, does this mean everything they built last year is now illegal. It sure would be nice to know what they're up to.

The tracks and UMP are just now completing the rules for the new UMP Limited Stock Car class. Tracks will be deciding if this is the direction they want to go over the next few weeks I'm sure.

You can view the rules here: http://www.umpracing.com/stockcars/ There are some areas of the rules that will still be clarified. There will be some leniency in some areas to accomodate some racetracks.

Are there any tracks that have already decided to run UMP LSC's?
Will there be a multi track series for this, or the same rules as LM's?

I believe Fayette County Speedway has decided to run the UMP Limited Stock Cars.

I'm not sure by what you mean "Multi Track Series". There won't be a traveling series. But you would be able to run at any track that runs the class.

From what i've heard Clay County Speedway might be havin this UMP class but will still keep the old bomber class so the guys with bigger motors and etc. can still have a class to run. Supposely no big rule changes to the bomber class.

Back