Tri-City Speedway is rained out Friday, Aug 11..... (Upated schedule)

Revin

Friday, Aug 11th - RAINED OUT

Friday, Aug 18th - (Races from Aug 11th rained out are rescheduled for Aug 18th w/ Back Pack giveaway)
"Marty Kopp Memorial"
Back Pack Giveaway (Kids 12 & Under) 100 given away
St. Stocks double features $300-to-win each

Thur. Aug 24th - Open Practice 6:00pm - 8:30pm (All Classes welcome)
Friday, Aug 25th - MARS vs UMP Late Models $5,000 (All classes racing)
"Russ Wallace Memorial"

Friday, Sept 1st - MOWA Sprints $2,000, UMP Late Models & B-Modifieds $1,000-to-win
(Sprints rescheduled from July 27th)

Well when you have to race with the boy and aj has kids born well then the race track takes on water even tho I live were I can see the track and as of 7 am there was a few sprinkles. Let's just say they lost money last week and don't want to do it again it been ruff not just a l

Are you absolutely kidding me? Do me a favor and keep my name and my kids out of your mouth, I was going to to be racing so you can think again

Well when you have to race with the boy and aj has kids born well then the race track takes on water even tho I live were I can see the track and as of 7 am there was a few sprinkles. Let's just say they lost money last week and don't want to do it again it been ruff not just a l

Please translate

Translation Kevin was going racing with Gordy a bomber driver had a kid and wouldn't be there so another bomber driver could gain points for a pointfund that will never get paid lol and they lost money the previous Friday so those were all the reasons they didn't race not the rain I'm fluent in red neck terminology if you need any more translations let me know

Back