is this right!

ministock#77

There Is Over Forty Mini Stocks Racing At Doe Run This Year?????????? If So What Will Payout Be!THATS A HELL OF A JUMP FROM LAST YEARS 23.

No .......

There is that many numbers registered but some of them will be racing at MCS on a weekly basis not DRR. And some of the driver's may not even get their cars done but they wanted to get their # locked in. Im sure DRR is going to have an excellent field of cars but of course not all the numbers will be racing every night at DR. LD :)

ther will be close to that number since the Rock did not open DRR is the place to be in 2005 for ministocks GOOD LUCK GUYS from the smurf

how many cars will there have to be before we run a-b main surly they wont through us all together the line will take up 3/4 of the track we'll never get started.

Let Me Explain This .......

I spoke to Bobby about the number he will start in the Feature. He is sticking with 18, unless the amount of cars is very close to that number.

Let me explain something..... there will NOT be 35-40 cars at DRR every night. There is about 8 of them drivers that will be racing up at MCS on Saturday nights ONLY ! Some just may not get their cars done. And there is a couple names on there 1- has moved up to another class and 1- is not racing at all. Some of the numbers that Bobby gave me are numbers from last year that he will honor as registered until they inform him they want to release that number for someone else to use. If you have ANY questions, feel free to give Bobby a call ...... Thank You, LD

i just heard.....

from one of the bellew's freinds that carl and eric are not going to race this year. doe run will be loosing 2 of it's finest if it is true......

Wolfman_5 said:
from one of the bellew's freinds that carl and eric are not going to race this year. doe run will be loosing 2 of it's finest if it is true......

I posted somewhere else on here that I heard a rumor that is going to save people money and time working on their vehicle. This is the rumor that I heard.

Mke Helvey Told Me That He Might Not Be Able To Run This Year . Possible Even Selling His Ride. He Is Not For Sure Yet.

MinistockMike said:
I posted somewhere else on here that I heard a rumor that is going to save people money and time working on their vehicle. This is the rumor that I heard.

ROFLMAO!!!

not sure .but.....

mike told me that he isnt racing this year ,sooo i bought the trailer he was borrowing last year but i heard he was mad about it. i wasnt trying to cut his throat but he said he wasnt going to make the track.so MIKE IF YOU READ THIS CLEAR UP WHATS GOING ON.or give me a call PLEASE!!!!

Back