is this rumor true??

Bud_Man_8

i heard a rumor that they are going to run the make up features last this week. is that true????

I heard............. they were running the make up features last in order to give Tim and Joey time to fly the corporate jet back from the ASCS show at Little Rock. It's my under standing they will be parachuting in;)

Hey I couldn't resist. It's all part of the conspiracy theory.

so if someone crashes in the earlier feature then they are the money they could have won in the make up feature!!! and who in the stands are going to stay and watch ANOTHER feature after its already 11 or 12??? to me this makes NO FREAKING SENCE AT ALL????? anyone agree?? if so voice your opinions!!!

it doesn't really matter. if they run the make-ups first, and you crash in that one, you have paid an extra pit pass and don't get to run that nights event

Just a question.

What if this week's races get rained out after the heats and dash? 3 Features next week? It just makes more sense to me to run the make up features first.

Mills!!!

MODERATOR'S NOTE: Yes, in fact I can edit any post at my descretion. The only thing I edited out was your vulgar attack. I left the bulk of it. But I'll also tell you this, you come on here attacking me like this again and you'll find all your posts gone. We've not had hardly any problems on here this year and you're not going to be the one starting it.

To all stlracing users

Can we all be nice and get alone with each others on here. I am tired of seeing people get upset and getting mad at the user is posting stupied crap on here.

what is the purpose of the running the makeups last??? it has always been run them first and then the regular show to follow i geuss i havent adjusted to change

Kingkracer said:
what is the purpose of the running the makeups last??? it has always been run them first and then the regular show to follow i geuss i havent adjusted to change

thank you my point exactly!!

Kingkracer said:

Kingracer, you again are right on the money!!!!!
Logically speaking, it would be best for them to run the feature first. This would allow time for any racer who needs "repair" time to have that before heading straight into another race. It would benefit the racers as well as the fans. Who would want to stick around to watch a race when cars are unable to participate in the second feature because of car damage, etc. Why not give the fans the races they deserve because without them who would be racing????? Nobody. Why??? No money to pay out because nobody is paying to get in. Let's get realistic for once. And does anyone think that racers come out for the heck of it. I guess points and money doesn't really matter to them.

Looks Like We Are Going To Have All Next Week To Talk About Wich Way Is Better. Are They Going To Start Early Again, Since There Are Going To Be More Races & Classes? I don't think it really matters wich way they do it. It has ups and downs either way.

Back