It all starts for real (with points) Saturday

Millsey

Don't forget, Saturday, April 9th, it all starts for real with points in all classes. Gates open at 3 p.m., time trials at 4 p.m., registration ENDS AT 6 p.m. with racing at 7 p.m.

Please try and get there early to help get your paper work and registration fees paid. With it being the first week we'll have an extra long amount of time needed to enter information into the computer..

Thanks and see you all Saturday! Weather forecast is AWESOME!!!

finally its about time, i have been itching for this day since about dec 1st, its getting warmer and the days are longer, that means only one thing its race season. ill see everyone tomorow, ive gotta go to the garage and do a little bit of last minute fine tunning for tomorow....

Let me tell you all about a good sign.... I've received phone calls from Jason and then from Christi checking with me to see that everything is lined up for tomorrow... Wow, what a difference a year makes. They are pumped and ready to go.. Looks like this year might really be something special.

oh dont worry about that adam, after tomorow night i wont be running past my first pass im sure im gonna rip an axle out, but i sure hopenot

yes im ready. did a lil bit of fine tunning on it tonight, sounds good, so whos all racing tomorow in stock that u know of?

im really not for sure i know dad has been working on brendas car for almost two days now last weekend pretty much kung fued brendas engine im not sure if gary got the wiring finished on bros car or not and im not sure im im gonna make it or not we had my boy in the emergency room thursday morning so hes been pretty sick ill know for sure in the morning if im going or not

as far as i know gary srs car is ready i think the only way dad will run is if everything goes good getting brendas car back together then he might break out his old car but not for sure it hasnt been started in two years prolly so im really not sure whats going to happen as usuall it will come down to the last minute you know us hopewell guys lol

well from what i understand it got some of the lifters the oil pump,pushrods,pistons,dad went ahead and tore it all the way down for new bearings and all the other maintenence stuff the way he talked it got it pretty good. the way he sounds on the phone hes ready to put it back the way it was and forget about it

thats what i told him but he didnt think it was to funny dad said kevin was coming over tonight is he gonna try to get codys car ready for tommorow

nope. as of 9:45 still no kevin and he still had a lot more to do to his car before he can think about codys, weve goit the garage full of todds car and kevins car both so it will be a while before codys is ready. the first hurdle is getting kevin down here, then 2nd hurdle would be getting him to work, so good luck lol.

i see whats he got left to do to his car i thought it was pretty much ready to go of course i cant say much if i do decide to run tommorow i still have to finish wiring my car and prolly gonna have to work on the shifter some i put a different shifter in my car and dont even know if its adjusted right to hit second gear so i might run out of time to

its not running right, its either his msb box, pkug wires or him distributor, and its got a horrible oil leak from around the sump. but hes not here so i guess it depends on if todd and sherwood wanna fix it.

i see im really amped up about tommorow i just hope i can make im just ready to see some racin heck i dont care if i have to leave my car at home i figure if i cant make it ill try to get ahold of gary and see what he likes to get both his cars out and maybe help him cuz i know dad prolly wont have time

Back