It's Not True

Trashdog

In the next few days you will be reading and hearing ugly things about me. I for one would like to take this opportunity and categorically deny that I am the father of Brittney Spears love child.

While I am acquainted with Brittney Spears, she was always far closer to Jimmy Cummins than myself. This relationship occurred a few years ago before Jim broke it off to date Jennifer Lopez.

It is true she threw her drunken self at me on a few occasions but I heard that she had a few STD’s and was afraid to carry the relationship much past cordial friendship.

I know what a feeding frenzy this will cause in the next few days and how the tabloids work. So I thought I’d get on here and set the record straight before the tabloids try to ruin my somewhat good name.

Once again let me repeat, Brittney Spears baby is NOT the fruit of my loins.

John Barr
The Trashdog

D@MN IT DOG! I FOUND YOU A WOMAN, SEND HER YOUR WAY. NOW YOU'VE DEVELOPED MORALS, VALUES AND STANDARDS. :confused: GO FIGURE.:rolleyes:

what do u mean you need to slow down on drinking and typing, i just need to quit after hearing all of this. my liver cant take all of the lafter and drinking! i like that one it was pretty good!!

Back