It's Offical!!!!!!!!

WahooGirl

It's official!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo asked me to marry him!!! And I said yes!!!!!!!!!!! :D A date has been set but it's not released yet!! I love you Wahoo!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Wahoo Girl

A date has been set but not yet released due to a binding contract with jack rousch. I Love you to. And i must say scotty isn't singing at our wedding.

congratulations you too. We all wish you 2 good luck and happiness in the future. The Hartnett's

Congrats guys!! Scotty might not sing at the wedding, but I bet he will sing at the reception!

Make sure to get a real nice haircut.

Mike

Congratulations Wahoo & WahooGirl!

A warm Friday night, Belle Clair wedding, with the reception at the exposition hall works for me.

TTG/MM

P.S. Jack Rousch called and said WahooGirl has to get a phyiscal this Monday at the shop in Charlotte if she wants to marry Wahoo. I told him that was crazy and that Wahoo wouldn't stand for it but he said tell Wahoo to read the fine print.

Talker Guy

Sorry no wedding at the race track, plans are already being made. I did read the fine print and it says no weddings at race tracks. lol. But i was told by Jack Rousch that to makie sure it doesn't keep me from my contract obligations.

Wedding

I told him that we could have it at the race track and we could just charge admission!!!! That would be cool but other plans are being made.

Don't forget we could have a 50/50 drawing with the talker guy doing the comentary. But sorry not going to happen that way.

Congrats

Congratulations to both of you

Mike, scotty for sure will sing at the reception ( or is that wail) . and of course you know that we will all be in attendance.

Btw

What is the plans man, if you bring the tubing it will be built :)

Al

Congrats you two...what's up with this?! Everyone gettin married B.S. First Tommy and Amy...now you guys.

I wouldn't worry bout Scotty singin.' Just make sure he doesn't streak right through the chickin dance!!

Hey Scotty....will you marry me??:eek:

congrats wahoo and callie!!! i think we all agree..scotty isnt singing at anyones wedding! that would be bad. sorry scotty..anyway congrats again both of you!
amy and tommy

wahoo you told me you loved me?man i new that ford lovin girl of yours was trouble! j/k congrats to both of you!
chris

Hey wahoooooooo can i be your best dude?And to all of you i am singing at the wedding and at the reception.Love on the rocks .Congratulations to the both of you. Chewin dirt i say yes ,wahoo you can be my best man.LOVE YOU MAN..........THE 88

hey guys,
congrats, i am happy for you!!! you both seem very happy together. i hope you both start a great new life together!!!
best wishes,
35s wife,
jody

congrads u two

congradswahoo, it's about time u settle down lo i bet she drives a chevy///////////good luck just let me know where to send present //////

presents?

registering at Marv's race Place are you?

Wahoo's wish list

Something to make a ford fast............
hmmmmmmmmmm
man there ain't nothing available

Al

53 Shaf

Actually I'm a Ford woman!!!!! I drive a mustang so me and Wahoo are perfect for each other. Although I keep trying to tell him to get rid of that ford car and get a chevy but I'm just giving him a hard time. Just like everyone else. See, all you have been around racing for a long time. I haven't so I have to give him a hard time to fit in down there!! Thanks to all for the congrats. I would tell you when the wedding is going to be but I'm not allowed to say. It would break our contract with Jack Rousch.

Thanks again all!!!!!!

Wahoo's Woman,
Callie :D

Back