J.R. Fan Club?

champ23

Just wondering if Mt.Vernon still plans on running the J.R. Fan club. Several of us Hobby Stock drivers were talking it over after the race last weekend, we figure if you get the kids involved they will get their parents to take them to the track, which in turn has benifits for us. If you are still doing it I would like to offer at my next win, to whomever the track picks my next trophy, an oppertunity to get in the winner circle picture, and I will even buy them an 8x10 if they wish. Thanks John Wilkins #78 Hobby Stock.

Hey, how about some other drivers offering up somthing, I am probably going to be ordering some shirts from Cody's Tee's, if I do I'll through one of them in also.

that sounds pretty cool..my daughter loves the races but she already comes to the track with me most of the time..

Hey John, I have purchased some shirts from Cody Enterprises. Gary does great work. I promise you won't be disappointed with what you get.

I"ll Sweetin That Deal By John I"ll Donate Twenty $ Every Nite He Donates His Trophy What A Good Time For Kids

Back