Jac Haudenschild?

sprinted

Love dirt track racing
:) I'm pretty sure Jac has never graced our track,but would'nt it be great if he came by June 12th.He has been running with the All-Stars,and winning too,man it would be great to see a legend with the resume this guy has,heck he might even show Tim another top groove,lol,should be great.That's if he show's,if not will still be great.

According to Hoseheads,Jac's in the 6M car out of Ohio,and it look's like he is coming our way.

awesome!!!!!!!!!i bet he can show some of them all stars how to get around sfcr, although i don't think he's ever been there but i mean come on, he's been a racing superstar for along time. i can't wait til next weekend!!!!!if jac's there it's going to be even more awesome!!!! looking forward to it big time. see ya there

yep sprinted is right. from what i aslo read off of hoseheads is that jac has plans to run in mo this weekend. so looks like were going to see jac the wild child!!! IT"S GONNA BE AWESOME!

Yeah, that car with that driver is gonna be worth the $20 admission alone!! I cant freakin wait, just hope the rain holds off!!

dirtracefaN21 I AGREE WITH YOU, 20.00 ADMISSION ALONE IS WORTH SEEING JUST HAUDENSCHILD! I JUST HOPE WE GET TO SEE THE WILD CHILD FLINGIN IT SLIDEWAYS INTO THE CORNERS AT SFCR!!!! WHAT A TREAT IT'D BE!

i think that races WILL happen sat...looks like rain is going to be spot T-storms and not until late is there a good chance..SHOULD HAPPEN...KEEP FINGERS CROSSED!

Hey you guys might try hanging around and asking him out on a date or something...LOL geeez...Kinsers not coming...its Jac Haudenschild. Will it dissapoint you when you see him in the B-Main? This is a very tough track with some very fast cars. My moneys on one of the locals...and Im more excited to see them than anyone.

were talking about one of the best outlaw drivers around. it'd be the first time he's ever raced at SFCR! i think 20 or 30 dollars alone to see him racing at SFCR is well worth it. and i seriously doubt you'll see him in the b-main. and i don't want to doubt the locals but i do believe one of the all stars will win again. If i had my guess it'll be chad kemenah or dale blaney maybe even the wild child!

j.j.slideways!! said:
were talking about one of the best outlaw drivers around. it'd be the first time he's ever raced at SFCR! i think 20 or 30 dollars alone to see him racing at SFCR is well worth it. and i seriously doubt you'll see him in the b-main. and i don't want to doubt the locals but i do believe one of the all stars will win again. If i had my guess it'll be chad kemenah or dale blaney maybe even the wild child!

yeah me too i would go for kemenah or t-mac if he show's again

Sprint and JJ, are you going to be hanging with Que Pasa!! I would love to get a photo of the three amigos!!! LOL...

millsey

lol! which track? i wont be at f'town tonight but you can bet your dollar i'll be at sfcr tomorrow night! oh and by the way, i'm just messin with que pasa, i don't want to kick his ***! LOL! hell it's all ****s and grins!LOL! oh and by the way a friend told me and i also looked on haud's website that he has sfcr scheduled for tomorrow night!:>:>:>:>:>

I was at Lake of the Ozarks Speedway last night before the rainout and Haud was there so he'll be at Farmington.

T-Mac is entered in the 360 nationals at Knoxville so he won't be there.

If you want to see the nicest facility around head to the Lake. What a track!! Heading back there tonight for the rescheduled All-Star race. All-Stars and 360s as support class. Openwheel only!!!!

Back