Jack Pugh

If I was paid to get them, then you would have something to complain about. I do this on my own and it cost me time and money out of my pocket. You get what I have been doing for over 10 years so stop complaining. It is cold and late. Be glad you get something rather than nothing. I don't see anyone else posting anything.

I have to agree with Jack.

Don't you remember the old days (by "old days", I mean just a few years ago), when it was not uncommon to wait hours or even days for local results?

bnkr

You might not get paid but you get a free pit pass, Everybody else pays for theirs. Even if you left after Late Models you could have reported on the heat races.

i don't even know the guy and it looks like u guys ride him pretty hard. hope it's all in fun though. wouldn't want to hear about a neck vein bustin or something.:D

You might not get paid but you get a free pit pass, Everybody else pays for theirs. Even if you left after Late Models you could have reported on the heat races.

In addition, I'm not sure but I thinks this gets him a free pit pass to I-55 as well and he does NO reporting there.

Well, I have had enough. If you want results get them somewhere else, because I am done doing them on here. I am tired of getting all these BAD hits. If you want the results do them yourself.

Sounds like a good idea Jack. It does not seem like it is worth your time and effort. Thanks for all your hard work if you decide not to continue.

HH-

Jack, maybe you could send them out to the people that appreciate the results that you do give. Thanks for the many years that you have been doing this. Some people are never happy.

THANX ALOT for the results every week Jack, I appreciate what you do ON YOUR OWN TIME and like to c the results every week after the races. Its a shame that people have to complain about stuff like this and not just do it themselves if they are so worried about it. Thanx again

Derek Bryant 69

Jack, some of us really do appreciate what you do. Some people always have to ruin what we do have. Oscar im with ya, put me on the list of results too Jack. Thanks to the ones that have to ruin what we do have.

Nic

I raced Pure Stocks for years he never posted results for us but I didn't care I was there I knew the results. Jack is a good guy you guys should show him respect even if he does get a free pit pass or not. I think he deserves it after all the years he has been posting results . Jack don't stop posting because some people are ignorant just ignore them . If though he doesn't post pure stock results he still know all the driver and is the nicest guy you will ever meet. Give the guy a break. If you want to know the results for Pure Stocks ... Admission is $12 Fridays gates open at 6:00pm Racing at 7:00pm Sundays gates open 5:00pm Racing at 6:00. Keep Up The Work Jack. And Thank You
Randy

Attention Jack

You do great work at Belle-Clair.I have been doing the same reporting for several years when i was the secretary for the Gateway Auto Racing Association at Tri-City on saturday nights and the Lake Hill Speedway on sunday nights back in the early 80,s.Brian was coming up as a good driver in the street stock class at Tri-City,.and at Lake Hill.All i am saying is keep reporting the results. You do a great job.Any help you need just let me know. Jeff Eaves.

For years Jack has been writing short writeups on the races at B/C and sending them to your local papers. Jack does more for B/C than just posting the results on here...

I have to agree with Jack.

Don't you remember the old days (by "old days", I mean just a few years ago), when it was not uncommon to wait hours or even days for local results?

bnkr

Yeah, it seems like just yesterday that we had to wait until Sunday afternoons to hear race results on "The Victory Lane" radio show. LOL

Also, Jack has taken the time to post the results right after he gets home from the races. He doesn't wait till the next day like many do..

And when waiting for OFFICIAL results, you can sit around the racetrack for an hour after the races are over waiting to get the actual OFFICIAL results. I know, because I sit around at I-55 and wait on them every week, and usually it is at least a 1/2 hour after the races and often more.

I used to have to wait at Tri-City as well, but with Dee Martintoni and gang over there with their transponders and computer scoring, they have the results usually emailed to me before I can drive home from Granite...

Back