Jacksonville had 28 410 sprints!!

biggin

Why can we only get 16 at Farmington? I know some of it is travel cost but can't be all of it. I don't know if its payout,track ??? or what, but they need to figure it out. They need to book a show with the new Monster Energy Sprint Series. Or J-ville and Farmington need to hook up with some back-to-back special nights. They could try a small point fund together on top of having their own. I bet Goodyear would help or even Carquest......hahaha.

The MOWA series wants to run sfcr. The guys from illinois have really busted their butts to get to where they are now with the mowa series. Their first race they had 39 cars. Jacksonville had 28 cars last week and lake ozark had 25 cars their opening night. Both jville and the lake pay less than sfcr....

Sfcr needs to get the MOWA series down here. I'll be at their show Friday night in Jacksonville.

Not all of the cars at Jacksonville weren't 410's, there were a few 360's in the field as well.

Keep checking the mowa schedule. They have a few more shows in the works, both shows will be much closer to the st Louis area than the ones currently on their schedule. Burlington has also requested another night that isn't up on their schedule yet.

Back