Jacksonville results

Sprintcar#8Fan

Tim Montgomery won tonight. Robbie Standridge 2nd, Joey Montgomery 3rd. The track was dry slick. One grove the whole night. Racing was pretty much follow the leader. Hope you guys in farmington have a good show tommorow. Go Steve Short!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was you at the races man?? If I recall, didnt Tim start like 7th or 8th?? I would say that he passed about 7 guys then, as was Jimmy Hurley, who started near the back, but was moving up fast until he got collected by Jerrod " I talk like Mickey Mouse" Hull.....yes, it was dry slick, but Tim found the rubber early and was passing everybody on the outside...I would say that wasnt following the leader....

Yeah your right, Tim did find the rubber first and made his move. Yes I was there like every other week and that track was dry slick. Tim is a great racer no question, but you can't tell me that the track wasn't slick. There was no cushion up high so everyone had to run low or the middle where the rubber was. I'm not taking any thing away from Tim. I was just hoping to see a better overall race.

dirtracefan21 said:
Was you at the races man?? If I recall, didnt Tim start like 7th or 8th?? I would say that he passed about 7 guys then, as was Jimmy Hurley, who started near the back, but was moving up fast until he got collected by Jerrod " I talk like Mickey Mouse" Hull.....yes, it was dry slick, but Tim found the rubber early and was passing everybody on the outside...I would say that wasnt following the leader....

I like Mickey Mouse, he at least travels and explores the world a little. I was at Pevely Wednesday night when the shoe was on the other foot.

Back