Jacob Rexing Wins "Take it to the streets"

ALCOHOL

#1 Rule Bender
Congrats on Rexing Trucking Motorsports for a 1st,,5th, and a 6th place finish in the street stock show....Just shows how hard work by the team pays off. Again congrats,,,,,,Rodney Deal,,Night Hawk Race Cars

I've seen this kid come up through the hornets with one thing in mind and it's winning race's and the U.M.P championship! I would have to say even though we had word's last yrs I still like seeing this young man strap in a car and make his way to the front! From the hrs in the shop to the night's at the track nobody has more dedication then his team! Congratulations young man and you was right acouple times when you told me Dan was gonna win it that yr and you was gonna win it yourself one yr!!!

Interesting dirtboy...in another post u said "Rexing DQ'd for cheating...it was only a matter of time young man...I just knew it"....now u are kissing his ass! What a joke! Look up "two-faced" in the dictionary! Ur picture is in there!

[QUNonn="CMR92, post: 860343, member: 24196"]Interesting dirtboy...in another post u said "Rexing DQ'd for cheating...it was only a matter of time young man...I just knew it"....now u are kissing his ass! What a joke! Look up "two-faced" in the dictionary! Ur picture is in there![/QUOTE]
Ain't no kissing ass here...read my post and if your not illiterate you'll see a question mark at the end of thread head!

Back