Jake Buechting Turns 18!!

StarRacer

I Run My Own Race
"Baby Brother" is now an adult!

Happy 18th Birthday Jake! :D

-Sister Star

I can't believe it...You're 18... better be on your best behavior now big boy! Happy birthday Bubba...

Love Mama & Pop!

#16 is legal...he's 18!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::D:p

You've come a long way since playing in lil' plastic cars... now you're a Pro-4 Feature winner... you'll always be my boy..."Bubba"

[that was so mylittle blue car, and he SOOOO broke it! lol..ahh the memories of having a sibling. lol] - happy birthday again bubba! :D

Gentleman Jake turns 18. Dude, I hope your parents spent till it hurt on your present, and Becky treated her man right.

Congrats pal.

Gentleman Jake turns 18. Dude, i hope your parents spent till it hurt on your present, and Becky treted her man right.

Congrats pal.

Yes Gary, we did spend till the bank almost went broke...that snazzy helmet he had at the roundup...I didn't get it on sale unfortunately. At least I know that hard-head of his won't be getting hurt. LOL! :eek:

And for the last 2 years I said I'd take him for a tattoo when he turned 18. I wanted him to think about what kind of tat he was gonna get for the last 2 years... make sure he would/could live with the choice for the rest of his life. :confused: (Tattoo's are NOT cheep, not a good one anyway) I'm still hoping he'll back out... if not, I guess I'll be taking him to the fella who did mine. Gee maybe we can do a mother/son tattoo date...LMAO! Talk about bonding..LOL!!:D

Back