Jason Keith

Zacrates39

Jason Keith and a new site

Hey guys...not sure how many of you went to I-55 Saturday, but Jason did one HELL of a job before he had to pull off in the A-Main with motor problems. It took a lot of grit and determination along with tons of heart to drive as hard as he did and make the last transfer spot from 11th in the B. He was up to 19th from 24th by lap 14 in the A and looked to catch Tim Montgomery and Jerrod Hull within a lap or two...he very well might have been close to the top 10 at that rate. Anyway...Jason has a new website with his own message board and a guestbook. I think a little props are in order, so if you have a little time, swing by his site and give him a little shout out. See you Saturday!!!

The Website is www.JASONKEITH28.com !!! See you there!!!

From what I've seen of him in the past two or three seasons, Jason is quite a driver. I won't forget watching him make a last lap last corner pass on Tom Busch in the B to make the WoO main at Pevely in April of last year. Had momentum up high and went right past him.

Jason did great running with the outlaws last saturday night, but i think he got scr**** this saturday night!!! I just don't understand it, Tommy got black flagged several weeks ago for putting Bryan Mathews out and last night Terry Babb puts out three drivers and gets to finish the race. To top it all off after Terry putting Jason out of his heat Jason should've been towards the front and he gets stuck in the back I just can't figure that one out. Pretty messed up if you ask me!!!!!!!!

I think Jason is a great driver and I agree with Littlechic, I can't wait to see him get his first win!! Keep up the good work.

Back