Jeff Gordon

j.j.slideways!!

the man wins at Talledega! So why do you think the fans through all the trash on the track? was it cause of the race ending under the caution? or was it cause of Jeff Gordon winning? or...was it cause of the freeze the field situation that made gordon the leader when vickers spun out? and yes...they made the right decision on that also. Gordon was in front of Lil E when the caution light came on. what's your opinions?

I think that it was that Nascar decided to end under caution, while Gordon was leading and Junior was not. The fans seem to just love Jr. and think that he got screwed on that one. It was totally unnecessary to throw stuff on the track.

On a side note, how nice was that to screw Mikey???? Mike Waltrip pushed him to the front and helped Jr. out a lot like a good teammate should and Jr. makes a move and leaves Mikey out to dry. This is not something you wanna do to a good friend and great teammate like Mike is. I hope that Mikey does the same exact thing to Dale at Daytona in July.

i

agree with you, lil e did leave mikey out to dry on that move he made. wasn't much class there. i mean hell mikey was helping lil e out and then he makes that move and mikey went backwards. lil e isn't much of a teammate for doing that.

Nextel Cup

I will have to say that Nascar needs to look over their program and get it straightened out before there are no more fans to watch . This is not the first POOR decision(Talladega) they have done this year. First off why does a driver /owner push his car to the limit each and every weekend when Nextel is going to take the top 10 when 10 races to go to decide who the champion is ? How many times would it take with you going to your local track to have the caution come out with 3-5 laps to go and finish under caution before you got fed up with it and stopped going ? Nextel has turned 1 of our favorite sports into a joke and have not improved since the start of the season . YES I am a Lil E fan but if they would of restarted he may of fell back or he or Mark Martin or someone else may of won the race !!!!!!! They need to come up with a rule to atleast have a 5 lap shootout for us fans sake to prove who should really win and if you want a lap back race for it .I personally would not want to be handed a feature win this way , unless its a rainout !! Ok I feel a he77 of alot better now and this is only my opinion on my favorite sport that I will give 1 more chance to straighten out or I will mow the yard on Sundays . JMO The"Hustler"

Back