Jeff Herzog - I want to give $$ to your race-team and I am asking for your help with birthday surpri

jme.race.fan

I've spoken to Mr. Marlor at I-55 regarding a surprise I would like to pull off for my fiance's birthday. Mr. Marlor suggested contacting you (Jeff Herzog) directly so I'm trying this route. My finace, Chuck, is a big fan of yours and I would like very much to surprise him for his birthday, which is on August 4th.

I would like to give a little money to your team ($200). I don't know the proper procedure for doing this, so please forgive me if I'm not handling this in the correct manner ... I just didn't know how to accomplish this any other way. I want Chuck to be able to meet you and check out what's going on with your team / pit guys. It would be incredible if you would be willing to give Chuck a spin in your car as well, but I hesitate to ask that for fear of assuming you would even be willing to do that.

I'm planning on getting Chuck to I-55 Raceway early on August 2nd and we will be buying pit passes since I assume that would be a first step in making this happen. I would be forever in your debt if you would be willing to help me out with this. Chuck is a wonderful guy and he means the world to me ... and I would love for you to help make this happen for him. He would be so tickled!

Thank you for your consideration. I appreciate your time & good luck at each race!

My name is Jeanne and my direct contact information is 636-544-8601.

Back