Jeff Johns Racing announces new sponsor for 2005!!!!

95fan

Jeff Johns Racing is proud to announce our newest marketing partner. National City has agreed to become a sponsor of Jeff Johns Racing for the 2005 season.

National City Corp., a financial holding company, operates through a distribution network in Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Kentucky, and Illinois. The Cleveland based company also conducts selected consumer lending businesses and other financial services on a nationwide basis. Operations are primarily conducted, as of December 31, 2004, through more than 1,200 branch banking offices located within the company’s seven state area and over 490 retail and wholesale mortgage offices located throughout the US.

National City currently has 36 branches in the St. Louis metropolitan area including one branch in Herculaneum which is within 2 miles of I-55 Raceway. In addition, National City recently opened a mortgage office in Shiloh, Illinois, which is its first presence on the Illinois side of the river.

In addition, we would like to thank our other sponsors for the 2005 season:

Greg Crayne at Weir Chevrolet GMC Pontiac Buick in Red Bud, IL
MotoMart Convenience Stores
All Seasons Heating and Cooling - Belleville, IL
Precision Works Machine Shop - Belleville, IL

The Jeff Johns #95 Hatfield powered CJ Rayburn is nearing completion. I will post pictures of the 2005 car when it is complete. Stay tuned!!!!

Congrats to 95

Glad to hear your team picked up another sponsor for the coming season.Jeff is in my estimation a very good driver who takes care of his equipment and does not tear other peoples stuff up either,I can not say that about everybody that is out there.He for sure is worthy of some solid sponsorship and would encourage any would-be backers to consider this team to contribute to.I believe when sponsoring a group or individual in anything one should consider 2 things; of course you would like to back a group who will give your co. some visibility plus gives 100 % each time out and # 2, sponsor someone who is going to represent you or your company in a positive way,not just solely on how they finish races every week but how they conduct themselves through thick and thin and I know Jeff and his crew will do an outstanding job in both departments. Good luck in 05 Jeff,give em hell. Mike Mineman.

Back