Jeff Mills Memorial Bench

BVT

Earnhardt Fan Forever
I Had Posted This Info "aug 30th" And My Post Was Removed. So I Will Post It Again For informational Purposes To The Ones That "donated" Monies................

The Bench With Pic Was Purchased For $990.00

$420.00 Was Collected Thru Donations
$480.00 Was Paid By Tracy Ruch.
$90.00 Was Paid By Me, Kathy Campbell For The Pic/delivery.

August 30th The Bench Was Delivered To Fredericktown Race Track By Excelsior Granite, Curley Debold Accepting The Bench. *the Pic Came In Last Thrusday, But, I Can't Put It On Till The Bench Is Set.

Marty And Tom If You Will Look At The Back Of Your Cancelled Checks They Were Endorsed By: Excelsior Grainte.

i Did Not Take Any Of The Donated Monies For My Personal Use , Nor Did Leadonna They Went Directly On This Memorial Bench. I Want To Make This Very Clear To Everyone. I Found, Ordered, Paid And Got The Bench To Fredericktown Raceway Just As I Had Promised.

Thank You Very Much To The Ones That Donated For This Memorial Bench And I Believe When You See The Bench You Will Know I Did Not Let Anyone Down And Millseyyyyyyyyy Would Be Very Proud!!

Thank You And May You All Visit And Enjoy The Bench When You Visit Fredericktown Raceway
Bvt/kat

If Any Questions On "sitting" / "memorial Services" I Will Direct You To "curley Debold"@ 573-783-8907.

My post was not intended to say anybody ripped me off. The last post I read of yours was to have this done by labor day. Then nothing is said after that. All anybody on here wanted was a little information.

About $150 of the money out of my check was what we collected through 50/50s at the track and Terry gave me some money for it, too - just wanted that cleared up in case of any questions.

The last time I talked to BVT, her poor hands were tied. Here she had done all these noble steps to get this bench under way and when it came time to place the bench, she was basically put at a dead end. Believe me, she's done above and beyond the call to try to get this out for everyone to see. I hope it gets put up soon. I'm sure everyone will enjoy it.

For those of you who are spreading any rumors saying she or anyone else took the money - GET A STINKING LIFE, will ya??? Do you really have nothing better to do? I pity you if you don't!! When I asked her who I should write the check out to, she made it clear to write the check out to Excelsior so she wouldn't get any grief over it. Smart woman!

Thank you again, Kathy, for all you've done to get this together. I'm patiently waiting the day when I can go visit the bench and feel a little closer to Jeff.

Tracy

Once again, nobody said they were ripped off! But you can't ask people to donate to something and not expect them to question what is going on! I only pulled my own chain when Millsey's sister started asking questions. I believe she deserved some answers! As do all that contributed. With nobody knowing what was going on from one week to the next at the track, there was no reason to believe this was being taken care of any differently! And a date was set. It was Labor Day. It came and went without anything happening and with no explanation. No matter who was running the show! All that was being asked by everybody was WHAT IS GOING ON! No finger pointing, just questions. It looks like now we have the answers we were looking for. And for that we are grateful.

Back