Jefferson County 08

fastederd

Does anybody know if Jefferson county will be running in 2008?

i think the the silence says it all:( It will be a prime location now with the off ramp right next to it right off the highway.

Well the way I see it>> Is if NO ONE from the track seems to care?? Then I most definitely would NOT be setting up plans to race there!! If they do NOT have enough respect for the racers to @ least give some sort of an idea for the plans for next season?? Then why make plans to race there not knowing if they will even be there?? Would / could be a major waste of time for the racer making plans to go there.

Give the guys a break... This post has only been here for 3 days. They sometimes have more to do than read the STLracing Enquirer. They will let us know when they know.

i work right down the road from the race track and all the dirt work is being done to the north of the racetrack.the last plan i seen on the layout did not involve the racetrack at all. if it did then mt vernon dreams homes would have not moved farther south right next to the track.
but then again who knows everything is for sale and i mean everything.money talks.

The Sneeds have an option to lease the track. We will not know what their decision is until February 1st 2008. If they do not lease the track then we will run it.
Happy Holidays,
Rick

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!! :D :D
The Sneeds have an option to lease the track. We will not know what their decision is until February 1st 2008. If they do not lease the track then we will run it.
Happy Holidays,
Rick

I talked to the mayor of mt.vernon, mayor chesley, about the racetrack and she said that there is no way that the new overpass would close the racetrack.

Back