Jeremy Sutton & Erika Camden Win Overall Championships at BRSD

Millsey

The first thing I wanted to say was congratulations to Jeremy Sutton and Erika Camden for winning their respective overall track championships for 2005. Jeremy is the MSRA Vehicle overall track champion and Erika is the MSRA ATV overall track champion.

Now I wanted to add how honored I am to have two fantastic young people like Jeremy and Erika to sponsor as the champions of BRSD during the St. Louis Auto Racing Fan Club's "Banquet of Champions" in St. Charles on Jan. 14, 2006. Jeremy and Erika both had the kind of seasons at BRSD that some people can only dream of and the backed it up with big impressive wins during the track's "Tournament of Champions" on Saturday.

Jeremy had to defeat Open 4x4 class champion Chris Mackley (who was the 2004 overall winner) while Erika knocked off veteran Super Pro racer Rob Schmidt in her title race.

Again congratulations to these two fantastic young racers on a great season. By the way, on Saturday during the ATV Nationals (the same day as the Tournament of Champions), Erika went on to win first the Women's class (including top eliminator) and then she won the Super Modified class championship.

One other note from Sunday, Andrew Burcham of Desloge won the ATV Nationals overall championship. I'll have more on that later...

Attachments

• Jeremy Sutton - 2005 overall.JPG
    Jeremy Sutton - 2005 overall.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 159
  • Erika Camden -2005 overall.JPG
    Erika Camden -2005 overall.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 156
  • Josh & Randy Hayes.JPG
    Josh & Randy Hayes.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 128
  • #83x Gary.JPG
    #83x Gary.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 144
  • #45.JPG
    #45.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Tim Brown.JPG
    Tim Brown.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 132
Jeff thanks for the good words, i would like to thank u for giving both Erica and i the chance to go to the banquet, im sure its a night both her and I will never forget..

CONGRATS Jeremy on a great 2005 racing season,...not only did u win the overall MSRA track championship u also won your buggy nationals race... were protested and found legal...and won just about every other race this year ...and u backed up your great season with the big win...so once again congrats Jeremy on your dream season and good luck with the class change for the upcoming season!

jeremysutton said:
Jeff thanks for the good words, i would like to thank u for giving both Erica and i the chance to go to the banquet, im sure its a night both her and I will never forget..
No problem, I'm tickled to be able to do it... Here's some of the details of the banquet.

Both you and one guest are paid for, plus you'll be receiving a plaque during the banquet (same goes for Erika). What you guys need to find out is how many people are wanting to go with you so you can reserve the seats. Each table can seat 10 persons, but even if it's more than that they will keep you all together IF you request the tickets together.

So your task is to find out who all is going and get the money together for the extra tickets. Tickets are $30 each, but that includes dinner, the banquet, an open bar and then music and dancing afterwards. So it's a good deal.

If after you turn in your order you find out you need more tickets contact Carol Marino at (636) 528-6748 or get a hold of me and I'll do what I can to help.

Also, at 3 p.m. (or so) on Jan. 14th, they will be holding their annual press conference at the hotel where the banquet is at. It would be good for you both to go to that also to explain about your class and the track. It's video taped for the St. Louis media.

Hey Jeremy and Erika,

Check out the Thrusday edition of the Farmington Press, they've got the story I wrote plus a couple of big pictures of you guys in there...

Back