Jerrod Hull going ASCS in 2006!

Jerrod Hull Motorsports

Big news from the Jerrod Hull Motorsports Camp! A decision has been made by Jerrod, his family, and his crew to attack the 2006 ASCS National tour with a full head of steam. Hull, who is no stranger to traveling, made the decision after weighing his options in depth.

"I think this is the right time to get out there and challenge myself while being able to add additional exposure for my sponsors, advertisers, and product support people. We are planning to take on some of the most challenging stars of sprint car racing at some of the most exciting venues in the country. This has been something I have wanted to do for awhile, and we feel that now is the right time to bump up our program. Our 360 program has been awesome this year and we are looking forward to improving upon the success we have had in 2005."

As a coincidence, Hull's announcement of his 2006 expectations comes just in time as a feature article in the famed Flat Out magazine is about to hit the presses. The article and the magazines are set to hit in the upcoming issue.

"It was great to be mentioned in previous articles in Flat Out with Rich DeReu and then the follow-up story on my longtime friend Scott Bonar. I guess It was just time to tell my story and I am honored to be in such a good publication with a strong dedication to the sport. I am excited to read it as well as many of my fans, it really is a great honor."

The upcoming week will see Jerrod Hull and team heading out on a 2hour drive to West Plains for some exciting racing action. As the team heads into the weekend, Hull has found himself in vicotry lane more than a dozen times all accross the Midwest.

"We have been pretty fortunate to find victory lane 13 times this year, and we have finished well in a ton of other events. I want this win very bad as a lot of my local fans will get to see me in action. This is a track that I have had limited success at before in recent years so it should be a great show."

For additioanl information on Jerrod Hull and Jerrod Hull Motorsports including sponsorship opportunities, log on to www.jerrodhullmotorsports.com.

Well good luck to Jerrod. As long as he has the money behind him he should do just fine. I'll be honest I got tired of seeing him win alot at jacksonville. But I also respect him for being such a good driver. Kind of like at SFCR with the Montgomery boys. I hope he does well and it opens some doors for him in the future.

good luck Jerrod we all wish you the best we will miss you at sfcr we know you will do great. you are a great driver and person. keep us inform on how you are doing

Back