Jesse Jackson is back...

That really ticks me off. Can you imagine the uproar if a conservative white politician or news commentator would have made such a comment about blacks driving through red lights at night with their lights off? What is he going to do next? Bully NASCAR into putting Rodney King in a race car? He sure fits the criteria that Jesse laid out.

I am a white American who would do anything to race a car. I have no money to do it.Is Jesse Jackson fighting for me too? I think not.

i

My opinion is yes everyone should be able to participate in nascar. If you have one white driver one black driver and 1 asian driver participating for a certain spot in nascar and the black driver does better than all three he should get the car or spot in nascar.

Christ! we let them have baskeball. Thats a fair trade! We even let that one colored boy play at agusta. I guess they wont be happy untill they hear someone say "he schizzeld my fasizzle coming out of four"

isnt JJ due for his bullet?

You put it in that way. Nascar is basically a sport everyone should be able to participate in they have the qualifications. Look at Bill Lester.

Nascar is like any other sport. If you have the skills, you can play. If you don't, no one wants you.

What JJ wants people to do is just hand them a ride.....before you know it, affirmative action will be in place in NASCAR.

So Jesse Jackson basiclly wants NASCAR to give a license to an unqualified driver. What happen's to these (red light running, no headlights at night) LOW LIFE'S ?

THEY CRASH !! AND END UP KILLING SOME INNOCENT FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!

If Jackson wants blacks in NASCAR he needs to start his own team, i'm sure NASCAR would ok it with an owners license, then go pull some low life crashing street racer off the streets. The next step will be trying to find someone to sponsor that team with a no name driver, hey maybe NASCAR would fund that also !!! Now you get to qualifing the car at every race, maybe he can talk NASCAR into giving him full race season "minority" provisionals, so a black driver can be in every race.
Now what happens.........

THE BIG CRASH AND SOMEBODY INNOCENT DIES !!!!!!!!!!

It seems as if he's just trying to start some s***. If black people liked racin' as much as white people there'd be more of em' in NASCAR. It's plain and simple. He's more into racism than any white person I know :eek: .
There's a problem w/ that whole "negroes can drive fast, we run thru red lites at night w/ our head lights off" thing. that's just being plain stupid. I don't think any current Nascar drivers do that. Anybody can drive fast, but to race, you have know how to drive too. Running reds and driving fast on the street and killing people definitely shows that you can drive fast but also shows that you have no idea how to drive properly. I can only imagine what would happen if some G from the getto was put in an 800 hp stock car. Fo Shizzle?

If the boys want to race they need to strap in on saturday nights and work their way up the ranks as any other driver does... My only problem is the diversifying ( sp ) program launched last year sometime. Heck they even had applications if any joe blow wanted to go racing ( Africa Americans Only ) and they are going to teach them to drive / pit / teach them the business and then basically let them go with it along with some financial support. Their goal is within 2 years... I tell you the 1st time someone says something to a DRUNK-- RED NECK about their Confederate flag waving above their camper at a Nascar Race more than S H I T will hit the fan.... :rolleyes: And I personally have no issues with African Americans racing... Just do it the same way any other person has to through the ranks.....

Where is Bill Cosby when you need him.... ????

Historically blacks have never gone in for oval track racing. they tend to go in for drag racing and motorcycles, or am I the only one paying attention?? Why they don't who knows? Go over to Gateway and you'll see what I mean whether its sat nite or the NHRA (Black Sunday lol maybe we ought to have white Wensday at Pevely and see how much sh#t that stirs up) I believe if a black guy wants to race he should go about it in the same manner every white boy has had to. No preferences should be given whether you white, black or friggen green! Jesse Jackson is no more than a rabble rousing,liberal piece of crap and by paying any attention to him at all he's getting just what he wants. As far as NASCAR getting into bed with him they need to watch there step as most of the talk I here from other racers and fans(real fans not NASCAR morons) NASCAR is doing its dead level best to aliente the very fans who got them to were they are now The "NEW" fan as I call them wouldn't know a good race if it bit them in the @ss Give me a short track anywhere around on a Sat night and you'll probably see more good racing than you would watching NASCRAP for 2 months. JMO Jim not Debbie lol

Hey! Why don't Jesse go racing?He has a lot of money and seems to know what it takes ie.runnin red lights,speeding,etc. Maybe he could sue someone for #24 using the RAINBOW thing! Jesse won't be happy until whites are refused and blacks(not minorities) are taken before them. Not the way to correct the past Jesse!

A few years back a black team brought an outdated nascar truck to a race. Nascar disallowed it because it was nowhere close to fitting their rules. They cried racism and nascar quietly paid them off. They had been paying off Jackson for the last few years and quit, I would imagine that is why Jackson is on them. (extortion) Jayski has an article on its website with details, although it was last year when I read it. Kenny

That's all we need is a bunch of drug-dealing, gold toothed, porch monkeys ruinig our sport the way they have the NBA & NFL. No way will I take down my stars & bars when I camp out at the track.

You want to race with the big boys its simple... crawl walk run. NASCAR is not only about being gifted with skills, its about being gifted financially. I'm sure there are plenty of people (us whiteys) that would love to race a damn lawnmower let alone a Nextel cup car but dont have the financial backing.

I just wish JJ would either put up or shut up. You want a black to drive in the big show, let them start in ARCA and work/earn their way up. Im sure if a black driver showed the world he could drive with the best in the NASCAR he/she would have absolutely NO problems finding a good sponsor.

Not
Another
Stupid
Color'ds
Aren't
Racing in NASCAR and JJ wants to whine again thread... ugh

Back