Jimmy Burwell

07FAN

JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF JIMMY WAS RACING TONIGHT AT BELLE-CLAIR. IF ANY ONE KNOWS PLEASE POST SOMETHING. WEB SIGHT SAYS ITS A YES BUT WANTED TO MAKE SURE.

As of yesterday YES. Good luck Diamond Jim we won't be there tonight but will see you sat. nite.

Burwell couldnt get it ready for Belleville... but he is going to try to be at Mt. Vernon on saturday May 8th.. Wish i could be there to see you! Ill cheer for you in spirit from prom!

what burwell is gonna race in a prom dress? :D :eek: :D :eek: ;) how touching lmao shhh dont tell anyone i said this :eek:

Delayed

It looks like Jimmy won't be starting the 2004 racing season until next Friday, May 14th, at Belle-Clair. The team ran into a few problems that slowed down the progress on the car this week and the decision was made to hold off and take plenty of time finishing it. So looks like it will be another week before we get to see the Diamond One out on the track.

Jimmy and the team have had an enormous amount of calls and received a lot of emails asking when he is going to be back on the track. Jimmy would like to thank all of his supporters and even a few of the haters that have said that Belleville isn't the same without him there running the high side.

Amen! it really isnt the same there without you Jimmy! Get the car goin and get back out there!
Vanessa

True DAt Burwellfan

$ real Burwell i been waiting this whole year so far to see you on the highside bc bellville isn't nuthin without you there givin a show for the crowd!!! hope to see you next week good luck dude on gettin the car done and at the track :) :D :D

Back