Jimmy Dearing to appear on KFNS

skippy05

Twitter.com/Brandon_Mudd
The one, the only, Jimmy Dearing will appear on The SpeedZone Wed. night on 590 the Fan, KFNS. Jimmy will discuss the local racing scene as well as, of course, the success of STLRacing.com.

What time does he become a celebrity???? And a number for the station will help me out also!!!!! ;)

Am I on? Are you talking to me? Hello??? Ummmmmmmmm I have a question for Jamie Deering...Hello???...Am I on the air???

Talk Radio is Awesome. Hope you have fun Jim.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Don't Forget To Mention All Of Us Little People Who Help Make This Site What It Is. All 6591 Of Us. As Of 2:22am 11/09/04....... :D

Jimmy are you going to shoot us that number so we can make call ins ?????

I have a question to ask you on the radio :eek: :D No need to worry I just might behave this time

NOT !!!!!!! LOL!!!!

I haven't been contacted back by them. So I don't even know the status of me even being on the show.

Jimmy I tell you what, if they don't call you back I'll call and do a radio interview with you... I don't know who will air it, but I'll do the interview..... LOL!

Jimmy Dearing will be on "The SpeedZone," tonight at 6:40 p.m. on 590 The Fan, KFNS, along with Ernie Irvan and Eli Gold. Phone numbers for the show are 969-0590, 866-326-0590, * and #590 on your cell phones. Sorry for not getting back with you, Jimmy, it's been a busy week. I'll give you a call this afternoon. Look forward to having you on.

Back