Jimmy Moon

race_lover

I saw this on Facebook and thought I'd share. This was posted after the video he made about Feger cheating.

From Aggressive Graphics:
After thoughtful consideration the Aggressive crew has asked Jim Moon to please remove our logos from his racecar! The thoughts and opinions that were expressed do not follow our code of conduct... We give respect to other racers and companies in the industry and expect nothing less from drivers that run our brand... Thanks the AG crew!

Although the video was pretty radical, he was calling out Feger to own up to it instead of making up excuses... Feger and the voodoo potion man Nick G. aren't exactly strangers...

Also, whats up with oh Brant Kehrer on his rant on facebook on Moonman? Krash Kehrer has more dollars in equipment that anyone else in this area and has some very good "teachers" to show him how it is done on his team and he can barely finish a feature must less win one.

Although the video was pretty radical, he was calling out Feger to own up to it instead of making up excuses... Feger and the voodoo potion man Nick G. aren't exactly strangers...

Also, whats up with oh Brant Kehrer on his rant on facebook on Moonman? Krash Kehrer has more dollars in equipment that anyone else in this area and has some very good "teachers" to show him how it is done on his team and he can barely finish a feature must less win one.
Do your homework, it's Moon selling the tire dope!

Yeah moon started the tire doping everyone is following him right???I'm thinking it is more like keeping up with the joneses now they are catching it it should slow some people down.But the tracks have to check tires and I have only heard of belleville doing it thus far.

Jim Moon learned a valuable lesson. Worry about yours and let others worry about theirs. When you start worrying about others that isn't any of yours, well, you see what happened.

all this is just what moon man wanted press people saying his name he is ultimatly winning on that what did he lose from team ag they gave him buy 2 get 1 free or something so prolly not much there are thousands more people that know who he is now do the math have you ever heard no such thing as bad plublicity the valuable lesson he already knew

I saw this on Facebook and thought I'd share. This was posted after the video he made about Feger cheating.

From Aggressive Graphics:
After thoughtful consideration the Aggressive crew has asked Jim Moon to please remove our logos from his racecar! The thoughts and opinions that were expressed do not follow our code of conduct... We give respect to other racers and companies in the industry and expect nothing less from drivers that run our brand... Thanks the AG crew!
I think this was a very good move on AG's part.....I wouldn't want anything to do with that psycho either.

Oh yeah, and no one else with an Aggressive sticker on their car is cheating in some way, shape, or form.

I can't speak for Brian but im sure that it wasn't weather or not moon was cheating it was that he got on here and made an ass of himself and Brian doesn't want to be apart of that if i was AG i would do the same thing. TIGGER!!!!!!!!!

Back