Juiced up tires in mods

de_03

has ump been checking any other times besides last night,im sure alot of them are juiced.and the street stocks,there is a few guys that are flying this year,that havent before

If i was a betting man....id say it will be a bigger deal from now on as word has gotten out about it around here.......and is such a big problem.

I have heard that several had already been caught in the modified class and let off with a warning..

it would be better if it was made public everytime someone was caught (warning or not) to detere from doing it in the future, but that doesnt happen!! also helps to watch them down the road for repeat offenses.

it would be better if it was made public everytime someone was caught (warning or not) to detere from doing it in the future, but that doesnt happen!! also helps to watch them down the road for repeat offenses.
Good post and true.

The only track I seen check street stocks was at Highland and even that had a big question mark.. Belleville seems to be run what ya brung. I cant speak for TCS as I have not been there this year.

I aint never seen TCS check tire's in the SS. There doing alittle bit of everything in this class right now and nobody has the balls to protest cause there all cheating. (17L and 14) Are the best at it!!!!

racing fan1,

Since you are so good at teching, I have a job opening for you. Come by the track and see me.

Kevin

Back