July 7th Race - Lebanon I-44 Speedway

We hate to put everybody through a miserable night of extreme heat on the 7th after we packed the house for a great show on the 3rd. Thank you to all of the racers, track officials and staff, Monster Energy FMX and Premier Pyrotechnics for putting on a great show Tuesday night and all of the fans for showing their appreciation by coming to the event.

Too hot this Saturday night and we already had the 14th off for the Laclede County fair. We will go back to racing on July 21st with Cintas Night at the Races and a full schedule of all 5 classes of ASA racing.

The Hardee's Sportsman will now run the two features (Twin 21's) originally scheduled for July 7th on July 28th along with the other four ASA classes already scheduled.

Thanks for all of the support we have recieve daily for the program at Lebanon I-44 Speedway. My phone has blown up since 7:45 on Wednesday morning and all of those positive comments mean alot to the racers, track officials and staff that worked hard to make that show happen.

Thank You

Back