Junior Racers and Parents

Attention Junior Karters and Parents. (Please Share)

Ron Powell the sole importer of Unilli Tire in the United States has stated he will be at our upcoming show at HBR Raceway in Vieanna, Illinois for the Unilli Lightning Series on 6/28. It is my goal to bring some BIG money races to the Junior classes. Ron and Unilli have been supported some great money races all over the United States but primarily for adults. It is my hope we can show him this weekend at HBR that the Junior classes in this area are ready to share some of the big payouts. Please consider joining us tomorrow night and make a huge statement to Ron and Unilli that we are ready. Gates open at 11am, Drivers meeting at 3pm, Hot laps at 4pm. Any questions please call Bruce Dulgar at (217) 619-4624.

I agree you should ! If you pay in a jr class they will come ! They guarantee all the big money in the adults classes & almost nothing for the juniors ! $500 PURSE that's $250 if you win !!! That won't even cover the tires if u do win !!! It's not even guaranteed it's a 10 kart minimum !!!

Back