just a question

pfcsparks

rubbin's racin
can anyone tell me what is so special about scott speed? how is it someone can run a year of ARCA and a handful of truck races and then be thrown straight into NASCAR's top level. just curious cause i saw him run at the DuQuoin Arca race and then again at Atlanta in October and wasnt impressed one bit

Almost won the arca points first year out ,won at least 1 truck race.never driven either before last year.Compared to alot of the other guys out there I would say he is a pretty good driver.

dont be jealous

pf dont be jealous because someone knows someone and then got a shot to do something you cant, look around there are people in all walks of life that get special treatment because they are like by the boss or owner, thats life but dont be jealous!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. UMP, quit being a tool! Some guys just deserve things more and thats his point. You cant tell me that as a dirt track racer, a guy like Allgaier who has sweated at the short track, ran way more different style of cars, hasnt paids his dues and is not more deserving. Given Allgaier has had help getting there also, but it was more through friends and family, not pure money.

Snot Speed will crash and burn just like the rest of those F-1 prima-donnas

O'Doyle Rules!

being jealous has nothing to do with it dude. all i'm saying is that everytime i've watched him race i wasnt impressed just with the way he drove or with his attiude, he was quoted of saying at one point the arca title really didnt mean anything to him. ya he almost won the arca title but keep in mind almost only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades. there's tons of guys in the racing community(ie..the allgaiers and schraders of the world) who are more deserving of a shot in the big league then he is.

oh and by the way, speaking of deserving guys, good luck running that midget this year shane

Back