just in from gateway

wildchilddrivin

THE ONE AND ONLY
Justin Allgaier in the 86 chevy qualified 6th for the tonight race.. good luck to the crew and justin tonight. Go home to boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't imagine that THE WEAPON would have a ding in that car. Wait until he's done with your gocart tomorrow.

because i can. i watch the water buffalos too. and i don't bash them,either. unlike you bash the open wheel cars. wait..i think i just figured it out.. hound bashes the open wheeled cars because they are smaller and faster, he can't see them!!!! yeah.... that's it!!! hound.. go get your eyes checked!

Don't Need Classes I Can See Bug ,wait A Second They Were Called Doodle Bugs ,but Midget Racer You Bash The Local Stockcars Guys Any Chance You Getor Willnot Support Them ,i Do Big Boy That's Fact But I Know The Midget Racer Has Higher Standards ,besides Read My Name 5/8th Brain Loland If You Were That Intersted Inthe Arca Race You Should Ve Been There Oh That's Right They Weren't Close Enough For You Lmao

i bet your english and spelling teachers gave up on you at an early age. i support all types of local racing. fenders or not. i do not bash the racers,either.

You Don't Bash School Mom You Just Don't Support Them ,why Would I Drive An Hour And A Half And Pay More To Get Injust Because It's One Certain Class ,plenty Of Good Racing Around Here,bythe Ay Beside The Chili Bowl What Track Do You Guys Gthat You Can Fill The Stands

hound, if you wanna drive all over to watch the stock cars,thats great. that doesn't mean i have to,nor does it mean it's your duty to 'scold' me because i don't. i have supported many races in my life.when you own a car,spend all your 'extra' money on the car,haul it hours and hours to the track,race it,work your as s off all the time,drive home without stopping because you would rather spend motel money for a part for the car to make it faster,then do it all over again,then you come talk to me. i didn't do anything special,as many other people on this board do that also.until YOU do all that,shut the h*ll up about what other people should do. because you can't do any of what i just said. you can't even spell.and i'm not the only one that tells you that.

midget racer said:
schrader leading... allgaier in the wall.

Actually Justin didnt crash. He saved the car for the most part. He spun and barely brushed the wall. The only visible damage looked to be the rear bumper was rolled in alittle. He lost one cylinder in the early laps of the race and that is why he eventually dropped out.

Good showing for Justin at Gateway in his first superspeedway race. After morning practice and qualifying 6th, the evening looked very promising. Anyway, Justin by far had the most fans at Gateway with the exception of Kenny Schrader. Section 102 of the main grandstand was full of Allgaier fans. We had a blast. Cant wait for Springfield.

uhh..amy...you said he didn't crash... then you talk about damage to his rear bumper. i think when you hit something hard going the wrong way,and did damage,IT MEANS YOU CRASHED!!!!! yes,it may be minor,but he crashed!!! actually,i said he was in the wall. you brought up the word 'crashed'. and hound,go back up to the I-55 post,and see if you can answer my question!!! 5 bucks says ya can't!!!

midget racer, I didnt say you said crash. Someone else said crash. They did not show the whole thing on tv. We were watching Justin at the time. He was headed for a big CRASH and saved the car. Yes, he got into the wall but barely brushed it as compared to what he was headed for. You had to really look to see any damage. It was just the rear bumper but not really noticable. His problem in the race had nothing to do with the spin in 1 & 2, it was a lost cylinder that put him out. That was my point. Thank you and have a great day.

Back