just more chat

Ahh...the weather, the lack of tires...I didnt really see the point. And like Jeremy said: it was way to cold lol. I'll be back in May, this last weekend just didnt seem like it was going to be that much fun.

yeah gladys was there there was auctually a decent turnout providing the weather situation everything ran smooth and we were dont pretty early.

no i dont believe she won anything im pretty sure phillip won top e and first and then there was another feller that i have never seen there before that took second.

dang thats kinda hard to believe. I hope to be in comp eliminator after after the first weeknd in May

im sure youll make it there pretty easy as you know by now tires is half the battle at our track. do you have any plans on another motor in the future?

This engine does pretty good. I'll build another one similar but with aluminum heads. That should be about as fast as I need to go lol. I may change the gears again though. Maybe go to something like a 5:13 or there abouts, depends on what it does with the paddles

I was going to have the heads on it for this year, but my piggy bank got emptied a lot faster than I thought it would getting it ready to run this year. I had a lot of major work to do. Now I can concentrate on tweaking it. I do dread the extra weight of a rollbar however. And the firesuit is going to get hot this summer lol. Provided it makes the comp e cut anyway.

Well, hell....I need to get off here. 4am rolls around pretty early lol. Talk to you later, take care

yeah firesuits get pretty warm im glad i dont have to wear one in my class but i did have it on saturday they do a pretty good job as a pair of everalls toim hoping my buddy will have his truck out in may he is doing some truck pulls with it in two weeks so he said if he didnt break two much he would bring it out the week after

Back