Just some random questions.

I was just wondering who it was driving the black and pink #10 sprint car saturday night? I thought it was Ronnie Standridge, then someone said it was Jeremy Standridge..I thought Jeremy drove the 10s car?

Does anyone know the wherebouts of Jim Moughan?? I really miss him at the track, just wondering why he wasnt racing down here! I think the only race he was at was the opening All-Star race back in April.

And just a couple comments...I thought Jason Keith drove the wheels off the car Saturday...he is beginning to show that he can be a contender each and every Sat. night...he just needs to learn not spin out..lol...hes been up near the front several times this year and last year, but gets himself in trouble and spins the dang thing out.

And kudos goes to Jimmy Hurley..he is definitely someone you need to keep an eye on this year...he was fast fast Sat...and wouldve probably won the race if not for him wearing his tires out so quick and fading at the last! He can give those Montgomerys a run for their money.

it was ron. jeremy was there, but not driving.

to my knowledge thats the only spin jason has had this season, but i agree...he looked damn good in the feature...he on the verge of a breakthrough...

not sure about hurley wearing out his tires as he had on a brand new set...a lot of guys dont get a new set to run on more than once a month or maybe even less, but jimmy has looked good...hes getting better on the dry track it seems...hes figuring out it takes more than motor to do well on those nights.

Hey Zac

Just curious who you are and what your official position is at the race track. You always seem to respond to ALL post. Just curious :confused: LeaDonna

I know that there are a lot of guys that put in a lot of effort and have a lot of desire to win. But from being around Jason and helping him on occasion I don't think that there can possibly be any one in the pits that wants it more. He will win and hopefully this year, if he can just have a little good luck and everything together on the right night. Good luck Jason.

agreed methanol...

LD what makes you think im a track official? if posting replies and having an opinion or perhaps some insight makes someone an official...a lot of people are officials. LOL im not even really sure what you mean by that...besides...you know who i am...you know where i work...wouldnt you know if i was a trtack official or not? LOL PM me if you have a serious question...im just not sure what you are asking....

I think Jason is doing a heck of a job this year.Seemed to me he was a lil anxious this past Saturday.Getting in the gas a bit quick or maybe he just needed some wing adjustments. Either way he is still coming on strong and looking good!!!!Keep up the great job Jason

Moughan

Jim Moughan retired after last year. He isn't running as many races as he has in the past. As far as my knowledge goes hes only running big shoes. He has ran a couple of times at Jacksonville this year and other then that I have only seen him around a few other places.

I kinda look to see him at SFCR during the Queen's Royale. thanks for answering that question i was wondering what happened to him as well.

Back