JYI this saturday

rescue_flagger

The past sat might of racing we tossed around the idea of having a can race, and or a mechanics/officials race this up coming weekend. I think it would be a great idea, and fun as well lol. Please keep in mind this is not official until discussed sat night at the drivers meeting. But if there is enough interest in it, we can do it. So come one, come all to JYI this saturday. JYI where racing is close to home:D

Cool

:cool:Great Idea!! An Officials Potatoe Sack race during intermission.Nobody in there right mind would loan you clowns a kart to drive!:eek:JMO
Sumo Awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gathering rocks!!!!!!

Alright Doug lol. Truth be told the past 2 weekends I have taken a kart out for a few laps and didnt do to bad lol. Now If only I could drive the mini Wahoo kart things would be great

If you call getting lapped by a Jr twice in 10 laps not too bad.....lol
as far as the mini WHAHOO......I'M ROTFLMAO
Wait a minute, can you fit in his seat?.....lol

I would just like to thank the Brewster's for the ride around Sat night, it was coool, and I can see why you run so well.
Also to the Dintelman's, hope we can get that kart ironed out.

Well racer ric last I checked wahoos hind end needed 2 seperate zipcodes, 1 for each cheek:D. Derek Price ty for the ride, it was awesome:D And yes ric I think I did great, considering the fact Iv'e never driven a kart before.:p

Back