JYI this saturday

rescue_flagger

ATTENTION ALL JYI DRIVERS!!!!! This saturday will be our last night of the season. If anyone is interested in having a can race, and/or a mechanics/officials race please express the interest when you sign up, or find me at the track and let me know so we can get it set up for the end of the night. Let's make the last night of racing at JYI 2008 the most memorable!:cool:

Kind of a bad night to end racing, with Wayne City being raced also that night. We would like to run jyi 1 more time this year, but already planning on wayne city. Also probably will lose alot of racers that night also.Maybe consider racing 1 more weekend and maybe consider a powderpuff race for the women. Maybe our flag girl will get in a kart also some beginner fans might be interested. If not we will see you next year. ty jyi

JYI this sat.

kinda hard to fault JYI here. Maybe Wayne City should have scheduled their ONE race around tracks that have run a full season. JMO.

This ONE race is a rain makeup for last week.It just happens to be JYIs last night. I'm planning on bringing the "Redbird Xpress" to the YARD!! And RescueFlagger,NO-Way are you driving it!! As for a Can race: let's see the officials put a trash can on there head and run around the track while we thow solid objects at them!JMO :eek:
Sumo Awayyyyyyyyyyyyy picking up rocks,broken bricks,old bottles,and heavy steel things just in case!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Back