karts for sale

LUKERMAN

Lukerman
i have a 1996 predator, complete kart, race ready. it is set up to be run in the rookie class, but i can include an adult seat if needed. kart has new side panels but needs a nose. i bought this as a roller from kieth, ofallon, il. he ran this kart at beaver creek and belle rive until he bought that orange centerforce. i bought it from him, for my daughter and as you all know she didnt do very well her first time out at bedrock. (sorry again guys). the kart is straight and ready.

i also have a mid 90's margay i got from kieth as well, it is a roller. i havnt touched it since i got it from him.

lukerman still has his coyote i got from 00busdriver and we plan on doing a little driving this year.

post a reply or call me at 618-531 5003

what do u want for the predator kart roller and complete what engine is on it who built it how many nights what tach is on there clutch anything bent cracked and do u have any pics thanks

Josh

The Predator kart will be a good kart for a begginner and is very competitive
down at Bel- Rive. I also think it can be competitive at Bedrock as well. From what I know it is 1 1/8 tubing kart with updated spindles.

Well concidering i used to do this u dont need abbundance of cash to be competitive i had a 98 kart and an engine built locally and did just fine i just maintained my stuff well. And as i see many guys with older karts still run competetive. Thanks for your info

Josh

would you guys type slower, mr clean is right, i cant keep up with this. you guys must be professional typists. i will get pictures as soon as i can. the kart has never been bent to my knowledge, i believe it is straight and would never misrepresent it. i will post more later today, have to go to work. lukerman out

i will be willing to drive the kart where you live this weekend, my digital camera is not working right. well, actually, i will place it in my truck and i will drive it over, i dont believe the police will enjoy me driving it on the hiway. post me or call me 6185315003

older karts can be very much competative if you know what you are doing.the older predators like this one are indeed 1 1/8 tubing,great for jr cars cause they flex easy,very good wet track cars for adults for the very same reason,1 1/4 is better for adults on dry tracks but you can make do with a 1 1/8 on dry as well..car would be very competative on bellville due to the flatness of the track and the little size tubing the car would work great.fact is flex is good on bellville being there is no bank to assist the car in working...josh if you buy the car i will donate 8 tires and wheels to you if you buy it before i sale them,i have sold all my karting stuff and have gotten the late model done for this season so ill be running it..good luck~~

potter motorsports

Thanks for clearing that up joey i appreciate that coming from someone who doesnt have all top of the line equipment and runs older karts and is still very competitive
Thanks Josh

josh i ran old stuff for a long time cause i chose too and only had great motors,well i call old a 2000 centerforce that was the oldest car i have had besides your 98 which i had a troubled teen running to try and give him something to work for(did well),but this year i did have all top of the line equiptment,03 blaze,all nationals motors,50 tires and wheels,24 foot trailer,best of everything and i cant say i was any faster than i was with my old stuff..now we have a steel block late model and about $15,500 invested and im sure it too will be just as fast...

i may know your grandparents, bill and minnie albertina, any relation? my number is 618-531-5003. i will be around friday night, and saturday. i may go dirt bike riding saturday. just call.

Back