Keep Nathan W. in your prayers

LateModel21

A member of Anderson Motorsports crew (Nathan Wiskamp) was in a horrible accident on tues. He was air lifted to Barnes Hospital where he is in critical condition as of right now, his brain is bruised so they have him in a drug induced coma. I will try to keep everyone posted as much as i can. Please pray for him and his family. Thanks

Nathan Vosse

Anderson Motorsports #21

My family and I are praying for Nate and his family. He is a great friend. I am sure he will pull himself through this.

Justin Anderson

Nathan Wiskamp, Family and Friends

We wish nothing but good luck and prayers for Nathan,Family and Friends for his speedy recovery. Our hearts and Prayers go out for you. God Bless

our thoughts and prayers go out to Nathan and his family.

Vince Grondzki Motorsports and crew

Oh man..im sorry to hear that Justin. Been busy and away working...keep us informed..will keep him our thoughts and prayers.

Thank you all for your prayers, he is doin very well he is awake and talking he looks to be having a very fast recovery. Thanks again for all your prayers

Nathan Vosse

Anderson Motorsports #21

I was wondering if the Nathan you are referring to is the Nathan that drives a Ford Explorer Maroon SUV? Also, either way Nathan W. you are in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.......

Thanks,
Tracy & Jason

Glad to hear he is better...maybe he will be well enough to goto the opening night of racing..may god bless him. Keep us updated..thanks

Prayer does help

:D So glad to here Nathan is coming out of it. All our prayers were heard. God Bless and speedy recovery "Nathan".

I would like to thank you all for putting Nathan Wiskamp in your prayers. Apparently, it has been working because he is doing much better. He spoke coherently to me for the first time yesterday. They moved him from intensive care to his own private room. We are planning on watching some of Daytona 500 if he can stay awake. Once again, thank you all for your support and prayers. It means the world to us.

Spunky 1, no it is not the Nathan that drives the maroon SUV. His last name is Vosse. He is also a part of our pit crew. We appreciate your prayers.

Justin Anderson
Anderson Motorsports

Back