keep the harris family in your prayers

fireboy

Kenny and Lisa Harris became grandparents this morning. Daughter Amie had a little girl. She is aprox. 1 month early. Weighed about 4 pounds . They did ship the baby to St.Louis. Amie is will remain in the hospital here for a few days.I don't know all the details,but she had complications and they did a c-section this morning.So lets all just put in a extra prayer for Amie and the new baby girl.Lets hope for them to get home quickly and healthy.

Congrats on the new baby. You are in our thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery for the little one. I'm sure she is in great hands in St. Louis and will come home soon. God bless, little one.

Congratulations! I will keep them both in my prayers. I know how she feels, Dylan was born 5 weeks early. It's a scary time for her. But things do turn out fine, now he is 13, taller than Mom(which doesn't take much), and bigger than Mom, and thinks he is smarter than Mom but he is just fine. Hope you have them home soon and all is well.

Thanks All!!!!

Thanks all, Just got back from the runnin and showing off.....LOL Yes we are very PROUD... SHE'S BEAUTIFUL....Everything looks good right now... Mom is doing alot better and baby Raylee Ann seems to be doing ok to... Shes breathing on her own, still have alot of tubes and monitors on her... She weighed 3 pounds and 11 ounces and she was 16 1/2 inches long... I'm going to try to post a couple pictures.......

Attachments

• Raylee Ann 2.jpg
    Raylee Ann 2.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 158
  • Raylee Ann 1.jpg
    Raylee Ann 1.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Raylee Ann 3.jpg
    Raylee Ann 3.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 116
Congrats Guys!!! You'll love being Grandparents. Atleast we're not the only young grandparents anymore. Again Congrats!

"Congrats on the pretty grandbaby!"

May GOD look over and help Amie & Raylee Ann get stronger soon. Why is Kenny the only one wearing the mask? Where they afraid he woud frighten the baby :p . Chase weight just 5 lbs. 6 oz. I'm sure with prayer they will do well.
Marty

Lol...

I always consided Tater a grandpa anyway!!!! :D He should already be used to being called grandpa cause we all called him that already. :p Now, Lisa on the other hand will have a tough transition. SHE is WAY too young to be called grandma! Tater, how did you find such a young woman willing to put up with you and take care of ya (in your old age)??? :eek:

Seriously though, congratulations on the new grandbaby. She is precious! I look forward to getting to see her (outside of the pictures). You two will make excellent grandparents. God bless all of you. We'll continue to keep mom and baby in our prayers.

Crystal

awwww

she is so cute.Im just so glad she doesn't look like grandpa. Wellll if you only look at the receeding hair line she kinda does.lol Both Kenny and Lisa are such proud grandparents.They were both just glowing when they were showing off those pics.She will be of a good age to introduce to the race track. Can't wait till it all starts up again.She should love them mommy was out there all the time when she was pregnant.Granny and Gramps can't wait to get her home to start spoiling her. Oh just imagine what infulences she will have. All I can say is Amie watch out you will pay for all of the things you put dad through.He told you one day he would get even well I think that time has come.Awww imagine those little wings learning the chicken dance.Cousin preston and shannon will have her doing it before she can even walk good.:D

Congratulations on the grandbaby ! Isn't modern technolgy a wonderful thing! Just goes to show you blessings come in small packages. Our thoughts and prayers are with the newest angel in your family !

Lisa and the Entire Soutiea Racing Family

Beautiful baby!!! Glad to hear she's doing better already!

You know, it's NEVER too early to start teaching them... Kenny Schrader learned how to do it by his folks chaining his go kart up to a pole (or tree) in the yard so he couldn't go anywhere he wasn't supposed to. Got him used to driving in circles!

Thanks All!!!!

You guys are great, and Crystal I LOVE YOU!!!! LOL:D Ya, being a grand parent bothered me at first, but now that the baby's here WHO CARES................ I want her to have 10 more... LOL:eek: :D

I Know...

Junebugs #1 Fan said:
You guys are great, and Crystal I LOVE YOU!!!! LOL:D Ya, being a grand parent bothered me at first, but now that the baby's here WHO CARES................ I want her to have 10 more... LOL:eek: :D
I think that's kinda what my mom and dad were thinking too. I mean, we have Dalton, but he doesn't actually call them grandma and grandpa....this will be a whole new ballgame for them! Oh yeah, by the way, just found it.......IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I'm gonna have a niece come March.

Ya'll Are In Our Prayers ..........

Wooooooohoo Congrads On Becoming "grandparents"......

Thank you all. Raylee is off the ventalator, no more oxygen to the nose , and no more feeding tube. Amie gave her a bottle last nite and everything else seems to be great. Only a matter of time now to see if I need to work on the race car or knock Lisa out of the rocking chair. I think I better work on the car or the prayers will be going out for me. Again THANK YOU TO EVERYONE for putting Raylee in your thoughts and prayers. Kenny" Grandpa Hustler" Harris

Great news

Glad to her that baby is doing fine.Congratulations on becoming Grandparents,you're going to love it.... Frank

Higgins Motorsports #20

Back