Keep the WINNING Going JOEY!!!!!!

Junebugs #1 Fan

JuneBugs #1 Fan
Doing an Awesome Job. Joey won the #2 B Main.........

Montgomery and Gardner ran nose to tail for most of the race. Drake was smooth in his ride to third wile Polimeda came on strong to take the final A Main starting spot.

Update!!!!

MAIN (25 laps):

LINE-UP:
73 Josh Ford - Ventura, CA • 22 Mike Welker - Peoria, AZ
5b Steve Buckwalter - Royersford, PA • 93 Dustin Morgan - Owasso, OK
25 Jon Stanbrough - Danville, IN • 10b Thomas Briggs - Anna, OH
6d Chad DeSelle - Sun Prairie, WI • 50m Mike Spencer - Temecula, CA
3w Brandon Waelti - Sun Prairie, WI • 88 Dan Boorse - Milwaukee, WI
37x Casey Shuman - Chandler, AZ • 20L Danny Lasoski - Dover, MO
5 Davey Ray - Davenport, IA • 34 Tyler Brown - Norco, CA
007 Cole Carter - Brownsburg, IN • 3 Tracy Miller - Reading, PA
1w Paul White - Temple, TX • 52c Joey Montgomery - Fredericktown, MO
6J Levi Jones - Olney, IL • 79 Damion Gardner - Concord, CA
27c Sparky Howard - Santa Rosa, CA • 71 Jay Drake - Val Verde, CA
6m Kevin Olson - Rockford, IL • 25p Frank Polimeda - Fort Lee, NJ
LAP 1 - Ford, Stanbrough, DeSelle ...
Caution - Turn 2 crash involving Brown, Welker and three others.
LAP 2 - Ford, Stanbrough, DeSelle ...
LAP 3 - Ford, DeSelle, Stanbrough ...
LAP 4 - Ford, DeSelle, Stanbrough ...
LAP 5 - Ford, DeSelle, Stanbrough ...
LAP 6 - Ford, DeSelle, Stanbrough ...
LAP 7 - Ford, DeSelle, Stanbrough, Waelti, Buckwalter, Shuman ...
Caution - Tangle in turns 1-2 involving Miller, Carter and Jones. Jones out.
Caution/Restart - Spencer, who was running mid-pack, spins in turn 4.
Caution/Restart - Third-place Waelti makes contact with Stanbrough on the front stretch and Waelti gets turned around. Also collected were Boorse, Montgomery and Gardner.
LAP 8 - Ford, DeSelle, Stanbrough, Shuman, Buckwalter ...
LAP 9 - Ford, DeSelle, Stanbrough, Shuman, Buckwalter ...
LAP 10 - Ford, DeSelle, Stanbrough, Shuman, Lasoski ...
LAP 11 -
LAP 12 -

Finish!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH:
1. 73 Josh Ford - Ventura, CA
2. 6d Chad DeSelle - Sun Prairie, WI
3. 20L Danny Lasoski - Dover, MO
4. 37x Casey Shuman - Chandler, AZ
5. 25 Jon Stanbrough - Danville, IN
6. 1w Paul White - Temple, TX
7. 5b Steve Buckwalter - Royersford, PA
8. 6m Kevin Olson - Rockford, IL
9. 50m Mike Spencer - Temecula, CA
10. 007 Cole Carter - Brownsburg, IN
11. 79 Damion Gardner - Concord, CA
12. 71 Jay Drake - Val Verde, CA
13. 25p Frank Polimeda - Fort Lee, NJ
14. 27c Sparky Howard - Santa Rosa, CA
15. 3w Brandon Waelti - Sun Prairie, WI
16. 88 Dan Boorse - Milwaukee, WI
17. 5 Davey Ray - Davenport, IA
18. 52c Joey Montgomery - Fredericktown, MO
19. 6J Levi Jones - Olney, IL
20. 22 Mike Welker - Peoria, AZ
21. 10b Thomas Briggs - Anna, OH
22. 93 Dustin Morgan - Owasso, OK
23. 34 Tyler Brown - Norco, CA
24. 3 Tracy Miller - Reading

HOUND:

For a change you are correct on something.
They use a passing point system at the Chili Bowl similar to what the ASCS sprintcars use.
Joey started and finished 18th in the A main.
I am not sure where that puts him for Saturday night.
Only four cars from each of the three nights of qualifying are locked into the A main for Saturday night. Everyone one else has to race to get there.

Sprintfanatic

I would have thought that a man of your intelligence would know that the Chilli Bowl is a midget race, not a winged sprint car race. The only thing that "suxs" is your ability to have an open mind on things. I don't see USAC having anything more to offer than anyone else does in the sprint car world. Please enlighten me on the subject, I would like to hear from an intelligent person like yourself, what makes USAC so wonderful.

REAL SIMPLE NO WINGS ,THAT'S WHAT USAC HAS BESIDES THEY CAN RUN ANOTHER BESIDES DIRT ,THEY MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT AS A TRAINING GROUNDS FOR NASCAR WOULDN'T YOU SAY ,PLUS THE ACTUAL BIG RACING IS TEN TIMES BETTER,BIG DEAL ABOUT THE SPEEDS iF WANT TOSEE SOMETHING FAST WITH WHEELS NHRA WOULD BE THE ANSWER

Most of what you say is simply a matter of taste and/or opinion. Nascar owners use USAC pavement cars so that the driver can get a feel for the high horsepower on pavement. Right off the top of my head I could name previous and current Nascar drivers like Jeff Gordon, Ken Schrader, Steve Kinser, Sammy Swindell, Jeff Swindell, Dave Blaney, Kasey Kahne, Tyler Walker and a few others that have spent some, if not most, of their careers in a winged car . And there are some that have spent very little, if any, time behind the wheel of a winged sprint car: JJ Yeley, Mike Bliss, Tracy Hines, Tony Stewart, Ryan Newman, the late Kenny Irwin, and so on. Tony Stewart went off and conquered the IRL before going to Nascar, so he really wasn't aiming for the stock cars until the call came. And as of lately, Kraig Kinser and Erin Crocker was picked from the World of Outlaws to represent Ray Evernham and Kasey Kahne. So I would say it goes both ways, wouldn't you?

S Kinser Tried Has Been In Nascar Couldn't Cut It Swindell Flop ,gordpm Hello There Was Usac Boy Schrader Drove Anything And Everything Blaney San't Set The World On Fire Kahne Usac Or Midgets Jeff Swindelll Gues What Just Like His Brother.ryan Newman Usac Doing Good In Nascar Do You See A Pattern Here K Kinser Has Not Proved Himself In Nascar Erin Crocker Has Not Proved Herself Any Where Yet One Race Does Not Make A Racer seen the non winged guys kicked the kings butt oh that 's right it a friday show lmao

I must say Dirt..you are 100 percent on the non winged issue. Those guys have to physically drive those cars by the seat of their pants..not saying winged warriors are not good driver's. but..with non winged cars..they have to feel the car..run it hard..and out of control every lap. They dominate anywhere they go..and whatever they drive.

hey racin 90 thanx the guys down in winged sprint car land don't get itbig right rear you notice what guys are still in NASCAR IT AIN'T THE OUTLAWS

Thankfully it isn't the Outlaws,NASCAR is boring,as fas as winged,Kahne started out winged and still drives them sometimes,Now Tony Stewart has been driving winged some,and the statement about non-wingers dominating everywhere they go,you must be a little kid who doesn't get out much,alot of the better paying non-wing races the last few years was cherry picked by wingers,so try again,and if you don't like wings,stay away from Farmington,we like them here.

like I SADID IN ANOTHER POST BOW DOWN TO WINGED WARRIORS WHAT'S WRONG WITH OTHER CLASSES TALKING ABOUT CL0SED MINDED

Im a little kid..lol..ok..I just sayin..non winged cars make a racer drive alot better..and not putting the winged guys down either.
I like winged sprints..but non winged sprints..man..watch them guys sometime..they work that wheel 100 times more..and drive their butts off alot more too.

I didn't say a word about non-wingers driving,but driving a winged car isn't no easy chore,open wheels is open wheels,at Farmington we are racing as close as you can,as far as closed mind,I've got one,Dog your the 1 sided person,not me,if you want non,hit Indy,as far as us wingers go,we can see em all over MO,OH,PA and of course KNOXVILLE,and you all saying they are better drivers in non,thats a stupid statement,we have some locals that run non,410 winged and 360,and they win,and guess what,they are known as winged drivers,lol

wow 7 tracks out of 34 run sprints and only 2 on a weekley basis run sprints in ill ,what a shame and by the way non winged drivers are doing pretty good this weekend aren't they

There's only 7,sounds good to me,you make sme of the silliest remarks trying to get attention,maybe getting a life might help you,you make remarks about alot of track's on stl.I doubt you really know much about anything,you just like to stir the pot,so as this thread started,Go Joey,a good friend of mine,so dog,go lick your bone

Back