Keep your head up Jason Keith!!

Another dreadful night for Jason Keith....looks like he has had the worst luck in the history of man! Looked lightning fast tonight and was looking like he was gonna be one of the guys to beat tonight, then at the start of his heat race, someone in front of him didnt accelerate and Jason ran over them, flipping him and destroying his car!! Needless to say, Jason's night was over! Heard someone say later on in the evening Jason was contimplating hanging it up this year! I cant say that I would blame him at this point...seems like when he would be one of the favorites to beat on any given night, something happens and he gets taken out!! I hope this isnt the case! I like watching Jason run, always a hard charger!! I just dont know how much $$$ is left in the fund...

Dang twice in one week!! Don't give up man! We know you have it in ya. Just gotta keep your head up. Better luck next week.

I cannot believe my eyes. littlechic you were not obviously there wed night. i was there and he was just a victim of circumstances there was nothing he could of done to avoid the accident. I was not there last night, but from what I have heard he was again a victim of circumstances. littlechic maybe you should think next time before you post something

how could you?

littlechic said:
Looks like to me he isn't useing his head.

I was not at pevely on Wednesday, however I was at Farmington on Saturday and there was nothing that Jason could have done to prevent that wreck. I don't understand how you could say something like that.

Jason you know better than to listen pitty remarks like that. Your fans are here to support not degrade you. So keep your head up and your win is coming. :)

i was at pevely on wednesday and farmington on saturday and there was really no way around either of the two. wednesday he had no where to go when doc spun out bc he was running the top going for the win and spun into doc and saturday somebody in front of him didnt go and he has no control over the ppl in front of him, when the green flag drops thats when ur SUPPOSED to go and thats what him and everyone else behind him did...but hopefully theres better luck ahead for Jason and we see him back next year!!!it would be awesome to see a feature win from him this year after being so close soo many times!!!

casey69fan1, I agree, thanks for explaining what happened. By the way where has casey been do you know. We miss watching him race.

well i just saw Casey a few minutes ago driving around Farmington, but no i couldnt tell u where he has been i havent talked to him lately....he races every now and then but i agree i miss watching him out there too!!!if i see him anymore this week i'll ask.....

Hang In There Jason Your Knocking On The Door Of The Big Win.
Hugs Driver..........you Have Came Way To Far To Back Off Now!!!

I can't wait to see Jason get back out there! :cool: I've enjoyed watching him screaming down the track. I think he's got at least a couple feature wins in him before the season's over. Don't let it get to you Jason, you've got it in you!!!! :)

I've just gotta ask though - Is that "special" Dr. Johns lube that keeps that car running so good and fast? :p

racewidow, I agree we know that he is good enough, it is just waiting on it to happen. You gotta take the bad with the good. Not sure about the "special" Dr. Johns lube but what ever it may be it is working. He is quick. Good Luck with the rest of the season Jason.

Sure is working! I think he's overdue for some good. He deserves it!

I thought the lube thing was funny :D . You've gotta give credit to a guy with a sponsor like that - I love it!! Actually, I've been crossing my fingers for a Jason Keith seat cushion - maybe next week!

By the way - Randy - great race last Saturday night!! Had me on the edge of my seat!

Casey has had his share of motor problems this season. He has been at Doe Run on Fridays and going to the golf course on some Saturdays. He has made a few special shows at Pittsfield and Belville. They have had a bad year with motors and are keeping to the smaller tracks. Hope this answers your questions, from a VERY VERY Proud uncle............... The Hustler

OOPS sorry Jay forgot to post what this thread was about !!!!!!!! Jay keep your head up and both elbows up for that win is just around the corner. Good luck the rest of the year. Lisa and myself miss getting to watch you and the rest of the guys at SFCR.

thanks kenny for the info about Casey, hope good luck starts coming his way soon,
racewidow, i have been close a couple of times with the seat cushions but not good enough. Not sure what has been going on with Randy I think him and Jason have been getting their lube from the same place,lol but what ever he is doing is getting better. I think the win on 4th of July weekend put the fire back in him. He has done really well since then. I am always on the edge of my seat when he races you never know what he is going to try next. I have to say that was probably one of the most exciting sportsmen races i have seen in a long time. Anyway good luck to everyone this weekend if Mother Nature cooperates and lets us race before the rain comes, don't look to good right now but you never know.

Rain, rain, go away! And take this awful HEAT with you!!!

Zac, the manager at Dr John's, PMed me yesterday and is such a nice guy that he has a seat custion reserved for me at Jason's trailer this weekend. Thanks Zac, I really appreciate it!!!! Go Jason!

Randy cracked me up every Friday last year after the races at Fredericktown when we all stopped for gas. He always shook his head and said he was going to sell the car or get out of racing. I always laughed back at him and told him to hang in there. He's another super nice guy. I enjoy watching him because he isn't stuck in one groove and does like to try different things to get himself up front. Go Randy!!!

Art - are you reading this? I'm sloooooooly starting to become an open wheel fan. Shocking, I know!

What a Dr. Johns sponsor !!! Hope your enjoying my monies :D :) Hang in there good things come to those who wait ! :) Makes me think a road trip is in order huh Widow :eek: :D

ok Zac, where is my seat cushion? lol Randy is a very funny man, he has been telling myself and my husband for a few years now he is going to quit racing, but as we all see that hasn't happened yet. Randy is an awesome racer and person all together. Anyway the weather man says it is going to rain all weekend, but we know how that goes, as my kids would say rain, rain go away come again on a school day!! Good Luck to Jason and Randy this weekend if we get to race.

Back