Ken Schrader modified challenge?

Babbfan

Sorry if this has been posted but are they not doing this race this year? It had been on Pevely's schedule on the website as TBA, down at the bottom, now it is completely gone. Just curious thanks.

modified challenage

Sorry if this has been posted but are they not doing this race this year? It had been on Pevely's schedule on the website as TBA, down at the bottom, now it is completely gone. Just curious thanks.
dearing said there putting it in the dirt round up which in my opion is not fair cause the only big show for modifed they there and there cut it out come on and just put it in the round up what that saying how they thank about the modifieds at pevely:)

It is still a big $2,500 to win modified race, there are just other classes going to be running too.

Yes, that is odd. I thought the Modified Show at the end of the year was sponsored and the purse was also paid by Shop 'N' Save. Did Shop 'N' Save decide not to sponsor the Modified Show this year?

modified show

I know i thank they deserve there own show cause they putt ona great show every week they usually have 35 to 40 every week and there so competive i thank u just owe them that:cool:

I know i thank they deserve there own show cause they putt ona great show every week they usually have 35 to 40 every week and there so competive i thank u just owe them that:cool:
i agree they put on a hell of a show week in week out they should get a stand alone show.. they deserve that much :D

Back