Ken Schrader

jh11zracefan

Collins Fan
For a fan friendly, family race car driver, how could you not take ten minutes to take your car out for JR Fan Club?
Before you say anything there were 2 features before the Late Models and it was announced the order of the features. So there was NO excuse to take a Jr Fan Club winner for a ride on a four wheeler.
Before you say he is a big name driver he should have declined if he didn't participate in Jr Fan Club.

About all your posts are to b!tch about something! Schrader was spent a lot of time with that kid that chose him for Jr. Fan Club.

Let's talk about the racing tonight! That was some kick as$ fantastic racing tonight in all classes! I-55 showed why it is the BEST track tonight!

Maybe the car had a couple tires off of it and he was working on something.

Aren't you the one who replied to someone earlier in a pivious post saying "You don't know what really happened. You just know what you saw."? Well, you certainly know what you saw tonight.

yep low car count and crappy racing also lmfao if you didn't like I55 last night your not a race fan or have a pulse

I disagree with you assumption about Kenny Schrader. Yesterday I was on a motorcyle ride and happened to ride past Kenny Schraders shop. I noticed that his haulers was being loaded, so I stopped. I met someone that introduced himself as Uncle Jim, who is really cool by the way. Without any prompts he said "Kenny and the boys are inside go on in if you would like". I went in the shop and was greeted by Kenny Schrader and his crew. Mr. Schrader gave me a tour of the shop and engaged in a great conversation. He took 15-20 minutes out of his time to hang out with a race fan. Keep in mind that he and his crew were packing up to head to Pevely, so it not like he was killing time on a Monday afternoon. The point is that he didn't have to spend the time. I'm sure that there is a valid reason that Mr. Schrader didn't bring his car out. From this fans experience, he has earned the benefit of the doubt. THE RACING LAST NIGHT WAS GREAT!

Maybe the car had a couple tires off of it and he was working on something.

Aren't you the one who replied to someone earlier in a pivious post saying "You don't know what really happened. You just know what you saw."? Well, you certainly know what you saw tonight.

Yes I do know what I say. How hard is it to put the tires on and take a kid for a couple of laps. Not hard cause Manville did it.

About all your posts are to b!tch about something! Schrader was spent a lot of time with that kid that chose him for Jr. Fan Club.

Let's talk about the racing tonight! That was some kick as$ fantastic racing tonight in all classes! I-55 showed why it is the BEST track tonight!

Hmmm really they are? I went and looked at my post and before recently I hadn't posted in a while and the ones I have posted weren't complaing.

You are such a idiot!!!!! Kenny is not allowed to give rides to anyone in his car due to Nascar rules!!!!!! Why can't you stop witching on this site.

OK, here's the deal. Since it was Kenny's birthday we wanted him on his 4-wheeler. I specifically asked him to bring his 4-wheeler out so he could here the crowd singing "Happy Birthday" to him as he rounded turn #4.

Yes, Kenny normally brings out his 4-wheeler but the kids don't have a problem riding on it versus his car. If a parent has complained I have not heard about it.

C'mon, it's Kenny Schrader and it's free.

TTG/MM

You are such a idiot!!!!! Kenny is not allowed to give rides to anyone in his car due to Nascar rules!!!!!! Why can't you stop witching on this site.

your kidding right???? there is no such rule. Can he give his wife a ride to the store? lol Nascar rule..

Well i would like to post about it, but i have been warned that i will be banned if i do. So all i can say is kenny who. Lmfao

wow; i have seen many times where crew members are riding on the car down pit road to victory lane! yes, even at a nascar event, which i55 was not. what a load of crap.

i-55

I would just like to say that I-55 was awesome last night. ALL the features had excellent racing and the track was great. Great driving by Shrader, Bittle, Griffaw and Walsh.

I would just like to say that I-55 was awesome last night. ALL the features had excellent racing and the track was great. Great driving by Shrader, Bittle, Griffaw and Walsh.

I agree great racing all night but you forgot one in naming drivers billy faust

Not to take the thunder away from this crazy post but come on dude what do you know about NASCAR? It's not a NASCAR rule if anything it is a contract deal made between a driver and his boss in an effort to keep the driver safe and ready to race. If I was a NASCAR team owner I would be worried my investment might do something stupid like get hurt or hurt someone.

Another great example of someone who doesn't know the facts publicly criticizing someone who has done nothing but great things for local racing. If you have such a beef with it, why don't you ask Kenny to his face instead of hiding on the internet? He's pretty accessible; in fact, he's in Macon today and I'm pretty sure you could ask him and I'm reasonably sure he would be more than happy to tell you why he did what he did.

Back