Kenny Harris is a closet Jeff Gordon fan!

Millsey

I have it through very good authority that Kenny "The Hustler" Harris, age 40 of Desloge, Mo., is actually a card-carrying fan of JEFF GORDON!!! He may deny it, but now you know the whole truth!!!! LOL...

HOW MANY OTHERS LIKE KENNY ARE OUT THERE?????

THAT IS A FACT

I can confirm this to be the truth.... He called me today before the race placing a $10,000,000.00 bet on Gordon !!! Kenny has always been a loyal Jeff Gordon fan as far as i know.... In Fact, it is my understanding he will be doing his own race car #69, in the Jeff Gordon theme for next racing season. So all you Gordon fans be watching out for that ! :) " Secret Admirer " ;) GO KENNY GO

I do not like JEFF GORDON. "The Hustler" needs go with Kenny Schrader or Dale Earnhardt, Jr. I like the most is Kenny Schrader.

YEA RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff Gordon fan my arse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For 1 Millsey I am not 40 yet , atleast give me till October 13th before you put the BIG 40 on me . Well if I messed up and put a 10 million dollar bet on Gordon I think LD had better pay up real soon so I can campaign the new # 69 Nextel ( lets finish our races with 5 laps to go under caution so Jeff Gordon has a chance to win) Cup car at the next finish under caution race ! Jeff and LD PLEASE TELL THE REAL TRUTH SO I DON'T LOSE ALL THE FANS THAT I HAVE PAYED SO MUCH MONEY TO LIKE ME !!!!!!!!! PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides , miss E is real aggravated about this post and I know you don't want me to turn her loose on you !!!!!!!!!! Sincerely Kenny "The Hustler" Harris Big E & Lil E's #1 fan and #1 on the list of the Jeff Gordon haters fan list

OK, OK, OK.....

Kenny's really not a "closet" Gordon fan... He plans on "coming out" this week!!!!!

I have no problem professing to be Jeff Gordon fan. He simply is the best in the business!

By The Way .............

Since i am the one that actually made the $10,000,000.00 bet on Gordon ( although i am an Earnhart fan ) You can pay me in $20's Kenny ........... IM RICH !!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE WANT TO BE MY FRIENDS NOW.... ????? hehehehe LeaDonna :p

I Need YOUR Help !!!!!

I have put out a APB on Kenny Harris. He was a no show when it came to bringing me my money this morning ! So, if any of you see him, call the authorities and let them know. Remember, he IS armed and dangerous :eek: LD

Back