Kenny in All-Star Race!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pit2lm

Kenny was voted into the All-Star Race. They said the voting was close, but kenny was the winner :)

How cool is that???? And historically, BAM has run fairly well at Charlotte...I know it's a long shot, but let's keep the fingers crossed...

Thank you dirt fans!!!!

I fully believe that it was us dirt fans that put Kenny in the show. To me it was a victory for him to even start the race. Kenny knows what we did for him and he sure was happy to make it. I think he was pretty shocked that it was him too. Way to go Schrader fans!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D We did it!!!!!!!

Great Job by all the Schrader fans!!! I agree that making it in to the race was very big for Kenny & the Schwans racing team. Congrats to all!!!

I just read on NASCAR.COM that Kerry Earnhardt actually lead the voting but the rules stated that the driver voted in had to finish on the lead lap so when Kerry dropped out with 5 laps to go, that automatically put Kenny in. I don't care how he got there, I am just glad we got him the race. Thanks again Schrader fans.

:D :D :D

Kenny is the man!!!!!!! Definitely not a victim of foul play this time! :) How many drivers can say they hit a bird while qualifying, and asked about it, say they were glad it wasnt a swan?! lol Way to go Kenny!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Back