Kenny Wallace autograph session

CHEWIN_DIRT

one six MAFIA
Kenny will be at the new Mills Mall just off of 370 on Saturday November 22....from 7-9 p.m.

It is a free autograph session...I'm guessing he will be somewhere near the NASCARSpeed'Zone.

Mills Mall

It's funny, how my work keeps popping up in racing and other sporting events. I've done a lot of work on that project, in terms of platting and exhibits and legals and such.

Mills is scheduled to open this Thursday (13th), it's right in time for the holiday rush.

BTW....does anyone know how much it is going to cost to ride the go-karts at the Nascar Speedzone?

That's cool. My sister is a graphic designer and her company was hired for the Mills project. She has been extremely busy over there.

I am not sure about the cost of the karts...but they won't open until spring sometime.

The ICEZone Rink will be open for public skating and Blues practices.

I thought that maybe they weren't quite ready on the go-karts yet.....we just did a stakeout on the sewers a couple of weeks ago.

I'll be going up there Saturday, to see the fruits of my labor. :p

i was there today and i didnt see bobby or anything that said anything about him being there. the cheapest price on the simulator is like $8.50 looked kinda cool i guess, i didnt do it

almost forgot, there are stakes outside i guess thats the layout for the track, but nothin but dirt and grass. wonder how fast the karts will actually be?

Back