Kenny Wallace Competing Saturday Night at Federate Auto Parts Raceway

The Talker Guy

The Talker Guy
Herman is coming home to Arnold for Easter weekend with his #36 modified in tow.

He confirmed with Ray that he'll race this Saturday night at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55.

TTG/MM

Now if we could get TTG in a bunny suit, it would be awesome! We could even call you "Ralphie" for the night!

Can someone tell me how much the track pays Kenny Wallace and Schrader to come there? It would make more since to not pay em and take that money and spit it up for all the regular guys and show them some appreciation... JMO

Kenny Schrader is half owner at I-55, so he doesn't get paid to show up there.

Kenny Wallace doesn't get paid show up money at I-55 either. In fact, Kenny Wallace has said once he completely retires from NASCAR stuff, his goal is to come to I-55 and win the season championship one year.

From what I understand he does not even take a check for his day job. I would of thought a racing fan would have known that. He is a racers racer and does it because he loves it, same as you. I would not look at him in a negative way if he beat me. I would work to get faster and raise my game. That being said Mark Minor should no longer accept his check at the end of the night because he is to fast. Gimmie a break

Back